Had my 20 week scan !!!!!!! - UPDATED WITH PIC

First time mum

Reaction score
Hiya

We had the 20 week scan today, soooooo lovely.!!! :cheer: :cheer:

UPDATE - HERE IS PICCIE, HOPE IT WORKS, WE ARE TEAM GREEN - WHAT DO YOU THINK? - BOY OR GIRL?
20weeksand2dayscan.jpg

Everything is spot on with it's measurements - we managed to remain team green although at one point I thought my other half was going to cave in when he asked the sonographer "can you see what sex it is", followed by a quick "but we dont want to know"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The baby would not stop moving, so she had to battle to get the measurements particularly the ones of the heart's four chambers, which was amazing to see,

I will post the pic soon.

With regards to the polyp on my cervix, it has shrunk a little so good news all round.

I dont know if other people have done this, but here are my measurements at 20+2. I thought it might be good to compare with each other (although some of them I don't really understand what they are!!!) :-

Biparietal Diameter 47.2
Head circumference 170.0
Posterier Ventricle 7.5
Transcerebellar Diameter 18.3
Abdominal Circumference 142.0
Femur Length 33.7

xx

Fantastic. glad it all went well! :hug:

I don't blame your hubby though! the temptation would be too big for me! hence us finding out! :rotfl:

Great to hear everything is well :D And well done on you staying team Green :hug: (I cant wait to find out what im having lol!)

Congrats! Here are mine - but I am 2 weeks ahead.

Biparietal Diameter 510mm
Head circumference 196mm
Abdominal Circumference 178mm
Femur Length 370mm

xxx

I'm gonna guess girl - but I'm never right so probably a boy!! :lol:

Lovely pic :D

First time mum said:
I dont know if other people have done this, but here are my measurements at 20+2. I thought it might be good to compare with each other (although some of them I don't really understand what they are!!!) :-

Biparietal Diameter 47.2
Head circumference 170.0
Posterier Ventricle 7.5
Transcerebellar Diameter 18.3
Abdominal Circumference 142.0
Femur Length 33.7

My measurements at 19+6
Biparietal Diameter 47.2 46.1
Head circumference 170.0 174.9
Posterier Ventricle 7.5 not given
Transcerebellar Diameter 18.3 18.4
Abdominal Circumference 142.0 153.9
Femur Length 33.7 31.2

Pretty similar to yours FTM, although slighty larger around the head and belly - looks like I might be in for another big one (Evie was 9lb1oz)

Great pic :cheer: I'm gonna guess girl too - but I have NEVER been right yet :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back