Had my 16 week MW app....bit worried

Kelly G said:
MummyJess said:
[quote="Kelly G":24bx6e1t] Its horrible him not being able to come to my midwife appointments he came the them all with Olivia as fridays where his days off then
I'm glad my OH can't come to mine cos he uses humour when he's nervous and it's embarrassing. When I was in labour with my 2nd (home waterbirth), he came downstairs with his goggles on cos the midwife said he might have to get in the birthing pool to support me!

hahahahaha that is soooo funny, my DH can be pretty embarrassing too he's not scared to say stuff infront of anyone.

when i was pregnant with Olivia at the booking in he told me he was gonna ask the midwife if it was safe to have sex on a regular basis, i told him not to bother so at the end he sent me out telling the midwife that if he asked the question he was gonna ask infront of me i would get embarrassed, i was still bloody embarrassed as i knew what he was gonna say lol[/quote:24bx6e1t]

I would have been embarassed too :oops: :lol:

When i seen my MW at 17 wks she listened to the HB and picked it up right away near enough and it was beating away at 140 bpm and it turned out to be a girl!!! :cheer:

hiya hun yes it's normal, the baby could be in a hard to hear position so not to worry and as she said it's till small hopefully lil bubs will be playing ball next time you see the midwife :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww tnx girls

the more i think about it the more stupid i feel for worrying over nothing :wall: , i have felt it move again this afternoon so i know it is ok.

It was just a shock when it took her so long to find it and then it was so quiet, with the girls she found it straight away and it was a lot louder. I bet the lil monkey was curled up in a ball right at the bottom like it did when i had my scan lol

Tnx again tho girls you have all been a great help, you have really put my mind at rest i cant thank you enough :hug:

i went midwifes to and my midwife said tht she shudnt really do them at 16 weeks but she will becuz i wanted reasurance becuz there still small and sumtimes cannot be heard and sure enough she picked it up straight the way...she sed it sounded like it wanted to b heard hehe as long as theres a heart beat there chick im sure everthing ok like u say probs avin a lazy day curled up hehe xx

so wat date u due then must b around the same time as me xx

larisa said:
i went midwifes to and my midwife said tht she shudnt really do them at 16 weeks but she will becuz i wanted reasurance becuz there still small and sumtimes cannot be heard and sure enough she picked it up straight the way...she sed it sounded like it wanted to b heard hehe as long as theres a heart beat there chick im sure everthing ok like u say probs avin a lazy day curled up hehe xx

so wat date u due then must b around the same time as me xx

awww tnx hun

im due may 19th, yes we must be close what is ur due date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back