Had My 16 Week Check Today

Zoeox

Reaction score
Was lovely. Got to hear babys heartbeat, but then it kept moving away and moving back but Midwife said everything was fine, and all my bloods and urine are fine. Yippeee =D x

Congrats, well done you and baby!

Yay glad all went well. I have mine on friday, can't wait to hear little Chipps heartbeat again!

Yay thats brilliant, I feel so cheated that I dont have a 16 week scann so wont get to hear my LO :-( Might make app with GP and see if they can let me listen

:yay: glads all ok with you both xxx

It wasn't a scan, it was just a check-up but heard using dopler. How come you dont have 16 week check?
xx

Ah they fecked up and gave me my 12 week scan and 16 week consultant app on the same day so I had the scann then went accross the hall to meet him and now have nothing till my 20 week on 14th oct, seems strange that they happy to leave me so long withought seeing anyone epsech when I have a few issues with pb and a heart murmer :-( hoping my gp will have a doppler if i make a app with her

just wondering did you get a letter about your 16week check for an appointment or did you call up? i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to have one (as mw said in booking in app) but don't know when i get it!

I hadnt reveibved mine so i phoned them up and they told me over the phone

You have to make the MW appointments yourself at our surgery. The only appt I get given to me is the 12 wk and 20 wk scan.

I had to phone up my Doctors surgery to make appt with MW for my 16week check, and same with 24week x

Congrats Hun that's fantastic. :)

I had mine too today I could listen to that heartbeat all day !

Kerrieanne, mine was Wednesday. It was lovely, I could listen to it too =D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back