• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had first scan today and...

Kirlykird :hug:

Thank God, I'm not alone!! :lol:

Had a look on the TAMBA website and there is a twin club near us which is brilliant. We are so so excited, just can't wait for them to be safely with us. We are amazingly lucky, this is beyond our wildest dreams.

Got a couple of books on twins and twin pregnancy today and one of the top ten great things about twins is:

"twins start giggling at each other as soon as they can smile". Aw :D

how cute!!!!!!

I am still so so chuffed for you!!!! :hug:

Helen said:
Got a couple of books on twins and twin pregnancy today and one of the top ten great things about twins is:

Awwww - how cute........oh its going to be amazing for you hun :cheer: :hug:

Thats great news! Congratulations and take it easy now!!! xxxx

No tips from me, just more happy tears and :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations and lots of good luck!

Hi Helen,

I often don't get the chance to read all posts....and have only just come across this. I used to read your threads in TTC...i just wanted to say a huge congratulations to you, you really deserve this!!

Happy 9 months to you!!!

Amy xx

Helen said:
Kirlykird :hug:

Thank God, I'm not alone!! :lol:

Had a look on the TAMBA website and there is a twin club near us which is brilliant. We are so so excited, just can't wait for them to be safely with us. We are amazingly lucky, this is beyond our wildest dreams.

My two did everything together, as soon as one would walk, talk,gurgle etc the other would follow a few days later... it was lovely.

Another thing in your favour, as they get to todler age, they have company so you'te not constantly entertaining and you know that their first day at nursery, school etc won't be a lonely one!

It's great to have other twin parents and pregnancies around you and I found TAMBA to be a real help!

Maybe we will bump into one another on one of their annual days out!

If ever you want to talk to someone who has been there feel free to pm me.

Also not sure if you know but we have a pregnant twin mummy in tri 2...twinmummy2be.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

wow iv missed so much! That is amazing news, id love to have twins. your blessed with two precious little ones bet your so excited! hope everything goes well for you congratualtions!

What lovely news!!! :D

Hope you really enjoy the rest of your pregnancy....Take it easy!!!

I will have to keep coming back to see how you're getting along!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back