Heard HB

Minime

Reaction score
Difficult to find first time so tried again a bit later after another drink so bladder was fuller then heard it clear as a bell. Beating between 163-170 and definately only one! :cheer:

Wonder if anyone on here has found out they're having twins with a doppler before the scan showed them?

awwww amazing isnt it, i heard mine at 10 wks too!

i listen everyday now, just to mae sure its still beating away!

i counted mine at 168....

what does yours sound like... people say galloping horses, but to me it dosnt sound like that, i can just hear a fast chugging train sound!! :)

:wave:

Just got my doppler and having trouble finding HB...you mention drink.. do you have to have a full bladder to find it??

Under 12 weeks it helps to have a full bladder as the bubs is still below the pubic bone. It also depends if you have a doppler or a prenatal listening monitor. Dopplers can pick it up from 8 weeks or so, the other type some people have struggled to find the HB even well into 20 weeks.

its an angel sound 1 off ebay.. can hear placenta like a wooshing noise? but thats it! oh yeah and my HB. i have an anterior placenta if that makes a difference? :cheer: for you for finding HB bet it was fab!

What I found with DS and this one is to be patient and keep the doppler still in one place for about 20 seconds before moving it as the baby fades in and out as its moving about. You should be able to get the HB with an angelsounds one hun. Start at your belly button and move down in a straight line to about 2 inches above your pubic bone and just be patient :) The angelsounds definately work as quite a few ladies on here have them.

i know i thought that and that why i bought angel sounds cos of what people have said. Am doing well not to worry! :) have had a few glasses of water so will go and have play now. thanks for your advice xx

Centre in around the whooshing then just stay in that area, sounds like galloping horses :) Good luck!

ta :) .. had play and heard like a chou chou train but not galloping horses?.. do you think that could be it? was sort of behind the wooshing noises if you know what i mean! going m/w next wk so will ask her to listen so she can tell me what i'm listening for!! x

keli...
yeh mine sound slike a train!! lol

my friend listened to it and said its deffinatly baby!!!!
wohooo!

sounds nothing like that!! think been listening to my own HB! lol. x

I've got an angelsounds doppler too...
Try really really low down, like just above where your pubic hair is/would be. Make sure your using plenty of gel too. Good Luck!

keli said:
sounds nothing like that!! think been listening to my own HB! lol. x

keli.... go on you tube and type in babys heartbeat... theres loads of videos on there, showing dopplers with babys heartbeats...
ive had a look and theres loads that sound like our CHUG CHUG!! :cheer:

:cheer: it def it counted and it around 140bpm! :cheer: for babys HB! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back