• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had first scan today and...

That is fab news im over the moon for you...
i would have loved twins, so i done the next best thing :lol:

you must be sooo happy :hug:

Congratulations Helen, I am really happy for you! :cheer:

congrats on your double suprise.....I am really happy for you

wow congratulations bet your over the moon yeh your having twins :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wow thats such great news, I'm so happy for you both/all :cheer: . You and OH must be so overjoyed. Sending you all huge :hug: s. Now you have to keep on writing your diary. Take care

Oh My God Helen- double Trouble. Congratulations.
I am not surprised you haven't come down to earth yet.x

Have read our diary but never posted until now...I am so so happy for you, its the most fantastic news!!! I can only imagine how happy you both are..

Wow, what great news!! Tee hee, I am so happy for you I am giggling away!!!

xxxxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

double congratulations to you & your hubby!!!
:cheer: :dance: :hug:

Helen that is amazing!!!!! Well done you!!!! I amabsolutely thrilled for you!!!!! :hug: for you :hug: for oh :hug: for baby number 1 :hug: for baby number 2

That is fantastic news Helen, my mouth dropped when i read it.

:cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

Hello

CONGRATULATIONS

If anyone deserves it you do!!!!!

:hug: :cheer:

How exciting!!! Im so pleased for you congratulations to you and OH! :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

maybebaby said:
Bloody hell! I was only joking when I asked if that was a possibility!

Yeah, funny how many people made that joke! :shock: When we've told our family and friends they have all descended into hysterical laughter! Fun times ahead!! :lol:

As for being identical, they aren't. It's both embryos that implanted. I'm so happy that we didn't lose either of them through this.

I'm excited most of the time although suddenly I feel a bit out of my depth. I keep thinking, what do you do if... both of them are crying at once, you need to carry them both somewhere, .... it goes on and on... but mostly we're overjoyed! :cheer:

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back