JAW DROPPING!!!! ..... still in shock!

Sunflower

Reaction score
Well!!!! not sure this is really happening!!!

I went in for an early scan as I had had spotting last week and after having a mc earlier in the year was very scared that it was happening again!!

So we had the scan and low and behold not only is the heart beat strong but there were two strong heart beats!! I am having twins!! its still sinking in!!

Its weird last night I dreamed we were having twins and I told my husband this morning and he said - you and your dreams!!! and low and behold when we were looking at the screen there were two sacks!! we both just gawped at each other in amazement!!

Just told my mum and dad and they nearly fell off their chairs!!!! we have decided not to tell anyone else other than OH mum and dad as think we need to let it sink in!!!

WOOOO twins!! all the research I have done on buggies and nurserys will now have to do again!! shocker
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Very thrilled !! just hope it all goes well now as we move through the pregnancy!! the two sacs and heart beats are about the same size and strength so thats good and the spotting was due to a bruise they say might have a bit more but it could just absorb in to my body so fingers crossed wooo ooo

Sx

Sorry for posting again but I know not every one reads bleeding threads !

wow! how exciting! :cheer: :cheer:

glad everything is happy and twice as healthy in there :)

aw wow!!! that's great news!!!

did you get a scan picture?!

congrats!!! :dance:

did they know what caused the bleeding?

WOW WOW WOW - thats absolutely fantastic news.......you must be absolutely over the moon!!!

Im really thrilled for you both :dance:

Sunflower :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
better get using the bio oil youre going to be huge :lol:
twins lol how great, bet you couldnt believe it!!!!

hope its one of each for you, ahhh so thrilled :hug: :hug:

yay!!!! big big congratulations on your news i bet your shellshocked but deleriously happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OMG!!!! do twins run in the family?

They do in mine and partners so will find out on thursday at the scan, :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG! whata shocker :shock:

a big congratulations though hunny this is fantastic news :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have to say we are thrilled but its early days so just need to see how things go but very exciting while a little daunting!! I am 40 too and they will be our first so very very scary!! but in a good way! xx

thanks for all your congrats really appreciate it! No way I am going to be able to keep quiet till twelve weeks though!!! he he feels nice having a secret though - well you girls know :)) only thing thats keeping me sane being able to talk to you all!!

No twins in our family as far as we know!!!! the lady scanning me said to us that when you are a bit older apparently you release more eggs!!!

BIO Oil here I come - will be buying it in bulk!! hate to think about all that just now arggggg :shhh:

he he

kayzee said:
yay!!!! big big congratulations on your news i bet your shellshocked but deleriously happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OMG!!!! do twins run in the family?

They do in mine and partners so will find out on thursday at the scan, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck!!!

Oh My God!!! congratulations!!! I bet your sooooo happy! I think id be wandering aroud in a total state of shock for a long long time.
Heres to a healthy and happy time for you

x

Amazing, double the fun!!! x x x :cheer: :cheer:

Sunflower said:
No twins in our family as far as we know!!!! the lady scanning me said to us that when you are a bit older apparently you release more eggs!!!

Oh what joy, having my scan this thursday and i will be 40 next april :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: what this space!!! :) :)

kayzee said:
Sunflower said:

Oh what joy, having my scan this thursday and i will be 40 next april :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: what this space!!! :) :)
ooo am holding my breath for you - would be good to have a twin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back