Had Enough

Oh god - it doesn't sound like that doc would win any awards!!

It might have been that there's nothing they could actually do but there's no need to not listen, or to not be able to divide 24 by 8 or get the number of weeks due wrong!!

I remember when I did my rib there wasn't much (read bog all!) they could do but it did help to have someone validate the pain I was in. I knew I wasn't a wimp by nature and bearing in mind you're about the only one of us still slogging in their last month I know you're not either.

try to look after yourself the best you can... The doc was a bit of a daft bint!

sometimes it feels like those in the care proffesion dont actually know how to care :roll:
you must have felt like you where talking to a :wall:
stupid women

big hugs hunny your bearing up well hopfully it will all be over soon and your baby will be hear to make it all better
lol sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hopefully not long hunni, I rekon you're going to pop in the next 3 days....after gazing into my crystal ball :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Awwww, what a crap doc! :roll: Sorry you can't get any relief, you sound really fed up. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tillytots said:
hopefully not long hunni, I rekon you're going to pop in the next 3 days....after gazing into my crystal ball :D

I get that feeling too..... :shock:

Hope you feel better soon Debbie.

Ie had two colds and one cough so far this pregnancy and it was nightmare, so i feel for you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back