had a weird thought lastnight.....

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i couldn't sleep lastnight and as i layed there thinking to myself of all the things i want and need to buy for the baby......
i started thinking... oh god i actually have a living little person inside of me... and then for some reason it really creeped me out to think like that... hehe probs sounds weird but it felt a weird feeling and thought . i have had a pretty smooth pregnancy, im not very big and to be honest dont really feel pregnant, so i think it has finally dawned on me!..... scary im gonna be a mummy!

i cant wait!

Im totally the same. a gift got delivered to our house today, and i was like, gosh i dont need that.......wait a min, OMG we're having a baby!!!!

Every now and then when i get a thought like that, i think 'oh no, what if i dont want a baby, what if i made a mistake?'
Of course i dont mean it, it just flashes in my mind.

hi i've started a smilier post titled anyone feeling like this as i have the same thing apart from i already have 2 and i'm having a 3rd its really weird.

i didn't have anything for baby untill this week and i have gone mad buying things i look at it as if to say what have i bought that for i don't need it then baby moves and i'm like oh yeah.

bobs xxxx

Hi,

It is a very strange feeling, I think especially when it's your first! When I had Daisy someone bought me a teddy for her when I was just 6 wks and I remember being quite freaked out!! It doesn't really hit you until they are born though and you see whose little legs and arms have been kicking and bashing about!!! I still find it strange feeling so close to this LO but not having a clue what they look like, or even if 'it' is a he or a she!!!

I keep thinking how weird it's going to be having another baby.

My son is 10 so it's been a long time. I keep thinking I'll not know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back