Had a scare this morning

Roo3

Reaction score
Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there was quite a bit of bright red blood. I couldn't believe it happened this week when OH is away all week. In a panic I called OH up and told him what had happened. He told me to ring the doctors.
I had previously written about how I was worried about telling Dad because we lost my Mum last year. Anyway, I said to OH I'm ringing my Dad because I'm here by myself and I dont want to go to doctors on my own.
I rang my Dad and blurted out I'm pregnant but I'm bleeding. My Dad was amazing, he jumped straight in his car and even rang my work and told them I was sick.
We went to the doctor who took my blood pressure (she wants me to go back on Thursday because it was borderline too high). Then she made an appointment for me for an emergency scan at the hospital this morning.
Waited for ages at the hospital, but finally had my scan. She ended up having to do an internal scan as she could only see the sac on the normal ultrasound.
Anyway, we saw my baby's heartbeat today. Baby is only 2mm big and they've dated me at about 5 weeks!!
My Dad is absolubtly thrilled and says he doesn't know how he's going to keep this quiet now for 7 weeks or so!!
Still feel a bit shaky but am so happy that my baby is ok and it's heart is beating.
Told OH who is very relieved that we are both ok.

Sorry for the long post, am going to put my feet up and relax for the rest of the day now.

thats good you saw the heartbeat hun, i didnt know you could see it that early ...good luck hunxxx

Glad everything is ok hun. What away to tell your dad especially after worrying, he was probally really happy you had gone to him when you needed him x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really glad that the baby's ok- make sure you relax now xx

thats good you saw the heartbeat hun, i didnt know you could see it that early ...good luck hunxxx

OH was aksing me on the phone this morning if they would see anything if they scanned, I didn't think they would so was really amazed to see a little heartbeat this early. xxx

i had to have an early scan because of bleeding on my last pregnancy and it scares the hell out of you doesnt it i had lots of blood too and it happened a futher 2 time so just take some pads with you if you go out just incase so your prepared did they say why you bled mine was because i had a bruising on the lining of my womb

i had to have an early scan because of bleeding on my last pregnancy and it scares the hell out of you doesnt it i had lots of blood too and it happened a futher 2 time so just take some pads with you if you go out just incase so your prepared did they say why you bled mine was because i had a bruising on the lining of my womb

They said there was no reason for the bleed. They told me that lots of women bleed around this time and could be becuase of implantation.

There is still a bit of brown discharge but I'm not too worried as they've told me what to look out for and when I should go back to the doctors.

Was still quite shaky until a little while ago. Am starting to relax now. xxx

Great news Roo, and thankful things are now ok for you xx Now rest up x

Glad all was ok Roo and your dad sounds like he's really pleased for you too so that's wonderful news xx

Glad everything is ok hun. Iv'e just cried reading this, well the bit about how your dad reacted lol think its hormones haha

xx

I had a bit of a cry at your dad's reaction too, you must be so relieved tonight - baby ok and your dad knows and is happy :hugs:Time for a well deserved relax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back