Had a long lay in but already wanting my bed again!!

lrb

Reaction score
This week tiredness really is taking over!! SPD is playing up big time so think all I wanna do it sleep to forget the pain but how do I justify to oh laying in bed till 11:30 am and going to bed at 7pm! He's getting bored of being alone in evenings already!!

One simple word.. Pregnant! :lol: get the rest in why u can! Wont have the privelidge of lie ins and early nights once ur LO has arrived xx

I feel so guilty tho! He does come to bed with me when I do go about 8:30-9 lol and watches tv or on iPad but 7 I feel like im taking piss a little.. Can see that's what he will say!! Gonna have a soak in bath pass the time then go bed hehe :)

My OH used to winge buy even if i sat downstairs with him i'd fall asleep so think he just gave up :lol: u'll get ur energy back eventually just rite now the smallest things are like tackling a mountain. Atleast a bath will pass half an hour, enjoy! Xx

Oh hun I know that feeling. I am exhausted all the time between not sleeping properly, SPD and arthritis pain!!! I'm sick of myself saying I'm tired let alone everyone else being fed up of it!!!

I bet my mum is fed up too she's texts me every morning asking how I am and not once has it been, I'm fine thanks you! She usually gets an essay reply with either a list of symptoms or a rant!

Joys of pregnancy I say. I'm sleeping most of the day away, but not going to bed until later so I get chance to spend so time with my OH even if I start to dose off. I'm sure when LO's are here we will be worried about not getting any sleep. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back