Gyno Appt.

Nikki2003

Reaction score
I'm so glad my husband was able to switch days so that he can be off work and instead go with me to my first gyno appt. since being pregnant! I know that I could probably go and be fine without him going it's just that he's my husband and also the father of our unborn baby and I want to include him on everything about this pregnancy because of course without him I would not have gotten pregnant.....we're going this Wednesday at like 11 a.m.

I know what you mean - DH has been to the first midwife appointment and stayed with me the whole time I had to go to hospital, he's also booked the day off work tomorrow to be here when the midwife comes again.....I'd feel lonely if he wasn't with me through these times!

Yeah I think it's definitely a good thing to include your man on everything you possibly can on the whole pregnancy thing...doctors appointment, deciding on names for the baby, what to decorate the babys room in (which is what I also refer to as themes for the babys room).....just different stuff because like I mentioned before without my husband I'd never gotten pregnant so........

I try and invole Graham in as much as I can, and i don't think he really wants to miss any of it!
He's so excited about the scan we've got on Thursday, which i'm glad of, cos seeing his excitement kind of calms me down a bit!!!

xx

That's great that he's excited....when I first found out Jon wasn't too thrilled because moneys too tight blah blah blah...but now like since we told everyone and everything he couldn't be any more thrilled about this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back