Gutted!

dannii87

Reaction score
I'm sooooo upset I've even cried over it! lol;

My colleague at work and I used to be really close and would always have a right laugh at work! She always used to say she'd love to have Miss Evie for the day when she was born and organised my leaving do etc.

Since Miss Evie's been born, I've made a conscious effort to keep in touch with her. Not only because I like her a lot but she's one (of two :oops: ) friends and the key to my social network (which sounds pretty bad but I literally only have one other friend) lol. So I've sent texts, wrote to her on FB, emailed her at work, popped in at least once a week with Miss Evie to see her "Auntie Katie" !!

She invited me at the end of September out for her birthday in Bedford at the end of November. I've been SO excited about it that I've mentioned it every time I've seen her! I told her I'd bought a new top, dyed my hair for it, bought false eyelashes, new shoes and I've seen some skinny jeans that I want to buy so I'm saving up for them (and by the time I've saved, I'll be able to buy them THREE days before the night out!!) I've even made the shop reserve a size 10 & 12 (because I've lost weight, I've gone from a 14 to a 12, but am verging on possibly being able to squeeze into a 10 especially for this night!!)

Since Miss Evie's been born, she's not invited me anywhere, told me she will let me know when she wants Miss Evie for the day (she clearly doesn't want her, but she's being off with me too for some reason). She has never given me my hair extensions back, and hardly talks to me when I go into the office. She rarely replies to my texts and never on FB, she doesn't reply to my emails anymore either. :think: :(

So, I saw written on her wall a few days ago from her friend who I don't know saying "Still up for Milton Keynes on 29th?" and I thought, MK?! That's soooo far away from us! And she didn't tell me she'd changed the venue! I left it a few days thinking she'll tell me and text her tonight asking what time we're meeting and she said "oh, my friends have arranged a night in MK now, sorry" and I said "ah ok, am I still invited?" and she said "erm, if you want to come you can" - Doesn't sound like she wants me there! So I said "It's a bit far, I'll try to come though, but it might be a bit far from Miss Evie because if anything happened I'm a long way from her" and she said "Don't worry then. I'll see you around though x" and I'm GUTTED!!!!!! :cry: I've actually cried...

I then asked her to bring my extensions into work tomorrow and she just said "Yes." :think: :( :wall:

x

I havent really got any advice hun, but it can be horrible when people are being off with you. Have lots of these :hug: xx

Danni thats horrible for you, do you have a mutual friend you could ask what was going on?
Im really sorry for you :hug:

:( Sweetie... you poor thing!! I dont know what could have happend :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Look, I live like 20mins from you (depending where in Sandy you are) fancy a play date for the babys one day? Cheer you up abit? In a public place of course... Im not a wierdo, though those that have met me might not agree :lol: !!

Im sorry, sounds very odd. You would not lose anything by asking her if things are OK!?

Aw hun, maybe you should ask her why she is being off with you all of a sudden? :hug:

:hug: How mean of her. Her loss though i know it wont feel like that right now. :hug:

Hun shes no friend and you are better off without her.
At least you see her true colours.

Have you thort of going to any mum and baby groups to meet new people,
your a lovely sweet girl and im sure youll make loadssss of people, ones who have lil ones 2 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yup, you've been dumped :think:

Seriously though, people on here seem to post this stuff a lot, its a shame there are so many shallow people out there (the "friends" not the PF members LOL.)
Danni you seem like a bright, funny, intelligent girl, get yourself and miss Evie out to some mother and baby groups and get yourself some friends who won't drop you at the drop of a hat. It's her loss, not yours. :hug:

not surprised ur upset, she sounds like a div who doesnt know what real mates are supposed to behave like :talkhand:

her loss tho, shes not gonna end up with many mates if thats how she treats em :shakehead:

CoreysMummy said:
:( Sweetie... you poor thing!! I dont know what could have happend :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Look, I live like 20mins from you (depending where in Sandy you are) fancy a play date for the babys one day? Cheer you up abit? In a public place of course... Im not a wierdo, though those that have met me might not agree :lol: !!

Im sorry, sounds very odd. You would not lose anything by asking her if things are OK!?
Can i come we would have such a nice day :) you can see what your in for when your babies are toddlers :)

Aww Dannii thats crap i cant see why anyone wouldnt want you pn a night out your a lovely girl, i don't know what is wrong with the girl but sounds like she is deffo being off for some reason..oh well stuff her..we will have to try and do that PF girls night out in London we'd have a right laugh!! hope your ok..stuff that idiot get your hair extensions back and then ignore her! :moon: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Oh yeah and really well done on the weight loss thats fab :)

:( :( I know that feeling very well :(

One old work colleague organised a hen night and guess who didnt get an invite, another is having her 30th on saturday, again didnt get invited :( Both openly going on about it on FB :evil:

Big hugs to you hun, you have so many good friends on here :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

what a loser!! :talkhand:

It's her loss hun, as Evie grows up, you'll soon be mates with all her friends :D xxx

Daniii if i lived closer and i liked going out at nite i would have gone out with u :hug:

Aw honey, that is rotten, I really feel for you. I don't think I have ever really chatted to you on the forum, but I always thought you seemed lovely - if I lived closer I would love to meet up with you! It is definately her loss. I think Urchin and Corey's Mum have great ideas! :hug: xxx

fran_23 said:
CoreysMummy said:

Can i come we would have such a nice day :) you can see what your in for when your babies are toddlers :)

Aww Dannii thats crap i cant see why anyone wouldnt want you pn a night out your a lovely girl, i don't know what is wrong with the girl but sounds like she is deffo being off for some reason..oh well stuff her..we will have to try and do that PF girls night out in London we'd have a right laugh!! hope your ok..stuff that idiot get your hair extensions back and then ignore her! :moon: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Oh yeah and really well done on the weight loss thats fab :)

Of course darling... always more than welcome, seen as were so good at going shopping!! :lol:

Now we just need to twist Dannii's arm into seeing us :angel: xxxx

Urchin said:
Danni you seem like a bright, funny, intelligent girl, get yourself and miss Evie out to some mother and baby groups and get yourself some friends who won't drop you at the drop of a hat. It's her loss, not yours. :hug:
Exactly what Urchin said!
Thats horrible hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: Like others have said, she aint no friend and your better off without her! I just wish I lived closer then we could go out!! If your ever up this way let me know ok!? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back