Gutted!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
AF is here :(
I'm EBF and really didn't expect it to come back til I'd weaned.
I'm gutted, wish it would get lost forever! x

Isnt it :(
So peeved and I feed loads and loads. I've got a real chubby man, how has this happened?? :( xx

Aww poop, just when you think she's being kept at bay :hug: x

I just don't know how this has happened. I feed like 15 times per day (if not more) and I express in between. The stress I've been under this last month too, I'm really surprised x

Determined old witch obviously had other plans :trouble:

Oh no!!

Have to say I've only had a few visits in 10 months but she arrived for me again today and I hate it!!

That sucks! :( I'm cutting down bf-ing and not looking forward to the witches return. It's been so nice to be free of her.. xxx

Despite EBF mine came back when Rory was 8 weeks old, I was gutted!!

I've got the cramps and everything, gah this is proper poo. Wish there was an off button xx

Some poor ladies just get them. Maybe it's just a one off and you won't have another for a few months. Are you planning on ttc anytime soon?xxx

I was planning to ttc but my oh started chemo a couple of weeks ago and we didn't have time to store any. He's likely infertile now :( x

It's not really amounting to much, just a bit of brown but omg I haven't missed these cramps! x

Oh I'm sorry cos about your hubby. When will you know if he is infertile or not?

I had these cramps 6 weeks after birth and had some spotting but no AF!
Xx

He's got 6 months of chemo then we'll test to see if there's any sperm left xx

Im hoping there all girls that are left for you cosmic! Im not looking forward to the witch again! xx

Thanks hun, one little girl sperm would suit me fine :)
I just wonder if everything happens for a reason and I wasn't meant to have any more? I'm a great believer in fate. We'll see how it goes soon enough I suppose xx

Oh no. I was lucky, mine came back late. Mine came once every 2 months for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back