Gutted!

No, he can have sex but he has to wear a condom as his sorry would give me a dose of chemo.
Sure, that explains the lack of sex at the mo but there was no reason for the past year though!! xx

oh er chemo through sex that's bonkers isn't it? Don't you miss it?xx

Not sorry, sperm lol!!!
Yeah, I did miss it at first and it really got to me. Then I have days when I'm not bothered but I do miss it. It's not healthy is it, a long term relationship without sex? I miss the closeness and I miss him wanting me in that way. It does nothing for your confidence as a woman to not be wanted sexually. We've had this problem for a long time now on and off but I can't force him can I?
It got to the stage at one pint that I completely lost my own sex drive through lack of sex xx

So it's your oh who doesn't want it? Could his illness have something to do with it?

It must be hard for you, especially since the sexual attraction between partners is a strong cog within relationships. Have you just given up trying to get him in the sack? x

Yes it's him. I don't think the illness is the problem, maybe it is now because he's so tired but this has been a longstanding issue over the past 5 years of our 10 year relationship.
Yes,I've long given up trying to get him into bed, there's only so much rejection a person take! xx

Oh that's just shit, far too soon into your relationship to lose such an important element. Do you still get cuddles and kisses?

He's ok with the baby making bit though? x

Yes he's still very loving and affectionate in every other way and treats me like a princess, always has.
It was difficult ttc. We literally did it once each month when I gave the sign. It was literally "we have to dtd tonight, sorry".
What do you do though when everything else is perfect and you have a life and kids together?? xx

Sorry to read this about your sex life hon - I have had some issues with my DH over the years as his sex drive isn't very high. Finally got him to agree to relatuionship counselling and then got my BFP! Now it's me who's not so interested right now lol. Have you tried to get your OH to go to counselling? xxx

Cos, I honestly think you are the strongest woman I have had the pleasure to meet. You dont judge, youre supportive and you are an amazing mum. Your children and OH are so lucky to have you, and with everything you have going on, you never complain- unlike me lol!!

I wish I knew how you have such strength, I really do admire you, wonderful lady!! Xxx

tapatalking x

Sorry to read this about your sex life hon - I have had some issues with my DH over the years as his sex drive isn't very high. Finally got him to agree to relatuionship counselling and then got my BFP! Now it's me who's not so interested right now lol. Have you tried to get your OH to go to counselling? xxx

I have asked him but he's one of those typical "brush it under the carpet men" which is very unhelpful! x

Cos, I honestly think you are the strongest woman I have had the pleasure to meet. You dont judge, youre supportive and you are an amazing mum. Your children and OH are so lucky to have you, and with everything you have going on, you never complain- unlike me lol!!

I wish I knew how you have such strength, I really do admire you, wonderful lady!! Xxx

tapatalking x

Awww thank you lovely, that is so so kind of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back