Gutted!

He's got 6 months of chemo then we'll test to see if there's any sperm left xx

Well like someone else just said, a little pink one would be good for you. Maybe with your 5 boys you'll get 5 grand daughters from each, that'd be 25! My mum has all grandsons and no sign of a pink one coming her way, not from us anyway that's for certain, although it would be a dream if it did! Nightmare for husband though! Ha ha. Xxx

Funny though isn't it because we have all these kids thinking it's not that many. But..... When you think about how many they will have and add that up! Wow that's lots of Christmas pressies!xx

If the womans children on 16 kids and counting each had 16 kids she would have 256 grandchildren!! Even if they had 3 each that would be 48! X

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 2

It sucks doesn't it, I had my first at about 8 weeks- was highly impressed and is so annoying coz when I feed my lo she really fidgets and fusses it drives me nuts! Xxx

Well the aF didn't really come to much, loads of cramps and some brown discharge but that was it. How strange x

I'm having major cramps now, but no sign of af! Guess it takes a while for the body to get back to normal... xxx

Let's hope so, I hope it goes away forever!!! xx

Haha! One day it will!! Think I'm hormonal too as feeling down for no reason. Haven't missed this at all! xxx

I had hideous cramps, a few spots of brown cm and that was that! The cramps were awful considering nothing came out, very strange! xxx

I know what you mean! In so much pain!! Never been this bad... xx

Hahaha you'll have to ask my oh that! And now he's on chemo there will be nothing for at least another 7 months so that will be over 2 years without sex :shock: x

It's a long time isn't it. Can't say that I'm e jotting it but haven't got a choice in the matter really xx

it is a long time but at the moment there's a reason. does the chemo mean he can't have sex?xx

No, he can have sex but he has to wear a condom as his sorry would give me a dose of chemo.
Sure, that explains the lack of sex at the mo but there was no reason for the past year though!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back