Gutted to be posting here

nbrintz

Reaction score
Ok so here is my story I have been having brown spotting since about 51/2 weeks this got worse last week on thurs when I had red blood then nothing until say when I passed a small clot went to epu on sun and everything seemed fine then today had more red blood and two clots one which I think was the sac I was sent to a&e as not in pain maybe a bit tender on one side that's it have to go back to epu in morn for a scan just to confirm as a&e say they are not sure even tho I showed them what I have passed stmi they couldn't say either way so this is the end of my journey absouloutely gutted x

Big hugs hun xx I'm so sorry you're going through this xx just know you're not alone xx

Im really sorry to read this honey!! Its a horrible time! Take care of yourself and your oh!!

Aww, I'm so sorry hon!! I had been stalking your threads and was just hoping that the bleeding was normal!!

Take care of yourself and big hugs x

I'm realy sorry to hear this but don't count herself out just yet miracles can happen and as all was ok Monday ya just don't know I hope ur wrong and u see that little heartbeat on ur next scan I have everything crossed fr you xx

I'm realy sorry to hear this but don't count herself out just yet miracles can happen and as all was ok Monday ya just don't know I hope ur wrong and u see that little heartbeat on ur next scan I have everything crossed fr you xx

You were right I'm really sorry to everyone who has actually list their baby's not quite sure what is going on but seems baby is sat their with a little heartbeat measuring 8+3 x

You were right I'm really sorry to everyone who has actually list their baby's not quite sure what is going on but seems baby is sat their with a little heartbeat measuring 8+3 x

Woohoo xx congrats hun xx

these beans are sent to try us... xx just take it easy xx

Oh that's great news and I only say cos I ad a massive bleed with my daughter yrs ago told I had mc most likely cos cervix was open but they scanned me n there she was with a hb at 9 weeks :) they told me she was likely a twin cos my cervix had been open wen I was examined but I was just so pleased there was at least one baby on there she is now a pain in the butt 15 yr old teenage girl about to have her prom and go to college :) never give up hope until u realy have to xx

Oh that's great news and I only say cos I ad a massive bleed with my daughter yrs ago told I had mc most likely cos cervix was open but they scanned me n there she was with a hb at 9 weeks :) they told me she was likely a twin cos my cervix had been open wen I was examined but I was just so pleased there was at least one baby on there she is now a pain in the butt 15 yr old teenage girl about to have her prom and go to college :) never give up hope until u realy have to xx

Thanks Hun they haven't told me what they think it could be I'm in shock really am cause I'm sure I passed what I tht was fetal tissue it had white in it and a sack doc at a&e didn't say if it was a misscarriage or not but did say it did look like membranes not really sure what this means x

Do you think there is any possibility that maybe you were pregnant with twins and what you saw may have been a twin? xx

This is great news Hun. It's so scary not knowing I have my FX that the rest of your pregnancy is stress free and little bub stays nice n sticky xxx

Great news!!!!! :) Sorry you had the scare though xxxx

Do you think there is any possibility that maybe you were pregnant with twins and what you saw may have been a twin? xx

Hey Hun the tht has crossed my mind but the epu haven't really commented much on it x

Yeah I guess it's hard to know for sure but I'm glad your scan showed you still have a lovely little happy bouncy baby in ur tummy, great news :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back