Gutted and teary...

Hope your ok hunny
im sure if there was and reasin for concern she woukdnt of just sent you on your way she would of saod something? I havnt felt much movment eather but had mw today and did hear heartbeat
try to relax hunny xxx

Yeah that's what I'm telling myself hun. 😊 I'm so glad it all went smoothly for you! How amazing to hear the little one fluttering away!! Xx

It's an awful feeling isn't it! You think once past 12wks you'll be more comfortable but the reality of what it could potentially mean is what hit me today! Xx

It's a real rollercoaster this pregnancy thing! 16 weeks is way too early in my opinion to be feeling any movements, so if everything else is fine (no pain, bleeding etc.) you have to try to trust your body that everything is ok.

Isn't it just!! I'm much better than I was, like I said everyone on here been fantastic and reassuring, its just been my first major wobble and with OH working away I found it much harder than I thought I would. Only 3wks and its our next scan so not too long and we'll see the little wriggler! Xx

Sorry to hear this, echo what everyone else has said but don't beat yourself up about feeling down, it's very understandable xx

Hi hun, 16 weeks is still pretty early to find the heartbeat and there are loads of reasons why it can't be heard just yet other than the bad ones. It won't be long now until your 20 week scan. I have only just had movement in the last couple of weeks and I just over 20 weeks now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back