Phew

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by BabyBrain, Dec 10, 2011.

1. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Albert has been very quiet and yet again I'd managed to convince myself something was wrong. Battery went on the doppler and forgot to get one :roll:.....but just tried it and it worked :yay: his hb is pounding away as normal an he's moving. So why can't I feel it all of a sudden?

Had really uncomfortable BH last night and was wondering if these stop you feeling movement? xxxxxxx

2. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

He may be kicking into the placenta which would explain why u couldn't feel it. pip was doing that Monday. Nearly went to the hospital cos I was so worried he hadn't moved! Then he had hiccups and was gone after that, but it wasnt until half 8 in the evening. Scared the life outta me!!

Remember when I get the Doppler out to listen more or his movements rather than his hb xx

3. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

If I have braxton hicks Aj stops for a bit then starts again after. What I find funny is I sit there when hes going mad saying chill out AJ cos you are hurting mummy then he stops and I start poking him and things cos I am worried he goes quiet!!! lol. Poor child can't win. x