I got a bad feeling

Flippin eck, isnt there anyone u can report her to? I got given the number for the midwifery team leader. Hate people like that, they forget theyre part of the biggest event in peoples lives x

Glad your feeling happier about his movement - don't worry I didn't even feel Devon at all with my anterior placenta till 22 weeks ish , so you have a head start , you lucky thing.. Try to relax and enjoy it now you are past halfway , I didn't start enjoying till 17 weeks onwards cause of the MC and cvs and OMG the pregnancy flew by and it was gone before I knew it, savour and enjoy every minute hun, it will be a shame afterwards

Last edited:
I spoke to my doctor about it and se was shocked ESP as I have had 3 miscarriages

---
-

Thanks jj I know I will retry not enjoying it bit it is so hard lol saying that little monkey is giving me a good boot ATM he e

---
-

I bet he was having a good kip Mrsmc, they do tend to sleep longer from your gestation. The more they sleep the more they grow its all good. If not happy check heartbeat, Ive been up the hospital before and as soon as i got there the baby was a little bugger and started moving. If in doubt - full fat coke, cold drinks and a icepop!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back