gut feeling

I had no gut feeling with any of mine, i just knew what a wanted!!! A boy then girl then boy then girl, and thats what has happend, i'm really lucky!! x

Maybe thats why i have not gut feeling then, i really dont mind!!

If we have a little girl, i can buy pretty little dresses and if we have a little boy my OH would be thrilled as he has already ordered a little Chelsea kit lol

my gut feeling is a girl...will find out a week today! x

well i had a bet on with my mw with my first that he would be a boy but she thought girl because of the amount of morning sickness i was suffering from and i was right!!
with the other two same gut feeling and morning sickness and was right both times!

this time i'm not sure as yet but every so often i thin k this one might be a girl just because i'm already bigger than i was with the boys and i've had NO morning sickness, will be finding out at 20 weeks tho for def

With my first i was convinced i was having a girl i called my bump princess and we didnt find out, then out popped a boy so was wrong, then 2nd time round i knew from 10 weeks it was a boy, i just had a gut feeling, i craved all the same things and had hardly any nausea and at 20 weeks found out it was a boy, this time round ive felt sick and still do since 6-7 weeks, have worst spots on my face, greasy hair and craving different things, but still have a gut feeling its another boy especially after having an upward pointing nub on my 12 week scan - we hopefully find out on 23rd June so will let you know x x x

I had a gut feeling mine was a boy but i wanted it to be a girl and i was having dreams about having a girl but only having blue clothes and then i found out it was a boy. Apparently dreaming of a girl or boy means its going to be the opposite x

We keep thinking we having a boy and naturally call babsy him! I asked OH when you imagine having the baby and do stuff what do you picture it as? He said a boy and so do I. I honestly dont mind what we have, as long as its ok. But gut feeling = boy! This is our first so no idea if we we have good gut feeling haha, suppose we all have a 50:50 chance of being right xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back