Guess the sex

Minime

Reaction score
For those of you hoping to find out on your 20 week scans. have a guess.

Me - Boy!

Do you think you are having a boy or just want a boy??

To be able to guess what your having we need to see a bump pic at about 19/20 weeks!

I mean all the ones under 20 weeks who dont know have a guess at what theyre having see if their instinct is right :)

I'm convinced mines a boy coz 2 psychics said i'd have a son within 12 months. Wouldnt mind either way, if its a girl it would strengthen my arguement to buy the pink fluffy xmas tree Ive seen :lol:

He he he!!

I see what you mean. A lot of people's gut instincts are often right but I do know people whose gut insitncts have been totally wrong!

We couldnt find out at our 20 week but got a 4D scan on Monday :pray:

Somedays I think girl and some days I think boy...

i think mine is a lil girl, hopefully find out on thursday! if not 19th oct lol :D

i retract "lil"

whateva it is its damn huge! u shud see my belly hha

i think it's a boy this time cos my cravings have been really different to before and i'm showing much later. I thought both my girls were boys though so it shows what i know.

i think mines another boy, gone a long wait to find out tho lol

saragxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

*sneaks in from first tri*

I'm convinced I'm having a boy! Gotta wait till 17th November to find out, and that will only be of bubs plays nice and doesn't cross his (or her?!) legs.

I was wrong, I was convinced I was having a boy but was confirmed last week 100% I'm having a girl :cheer:

There have been a lot of girls since my 20 week scan, up until then it was all boys. I think there are going to be a few boys coming up again.

Jaidy how exciting for you, can you update with another bump pic so we can have a guess for tomorrow? I'm still thinking girl for you at the mo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back