Guess the baby's gender! **RESULT within**

joannec777

Reaction score
Hello all :wave: , I am having my scan this Friday, I will be 23weeks on the date. I am so excited!! Right lets start the guessing game, I have been having morning sickness since week 10 till week 16, I have lots of spot around my mouth since I was pregnant :( , never have that before in my life!! little bit of headache, hairy belly :? dry skin, having put on any weight yet , in fact I lost a Kg, I am carrying all front, low and quite round, and one of my boob is bigger than the other one :oops: and I was not like that before! Have fun guessing, I can't wait!!

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joanne ... pg&.src=ph

well - I would say... it is definitely a baby!!! :rotfl:

sorry - I have no idea - not a great believer in being able to guess - you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right though! :D

We need a picture of your bump! From description I think boy :D

Good luck with your scan! I think it's going to be ..... a GIRL!

Hi

Without seeing a pic i say boy, good luck on friday!!!

Katrina

Sounds just like my first pregnancy so I have to say GIRL!!!

LBxx

Just add the link to my pictures on the original post, sorry still don't know how to add the actual picture here :oops:

ill say......... boy :)

good luck at the scan :) sending lots of flashing dust for you :)

Hi

I still say boy !! after seeing the pic. Good luck
Katrina

littlebump said:
Sounds just like my first pregnancy so I have to say GIRL!!!

LBxx
Yay!! My symptoms are very similar and i think im having a girl (watch it prove me wrong :rotfl: ).

My guess is girl :wink:

WE ARE HAVING .............................................................

A GIRL!! :shock: :D

woohoo congrats hun did you have any inkling yourself

Thank you :D I am going shopping now :cheer: !! Its a big surprise for us We though it was going to be a boy, my husband is over the moon, he was secretly hoping for a girl, :D . The scan picture wasn't so clear but definitely a girl, I will try to post the picture later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back