Guess The Age Game

Show us yours and I will think about it? Does he have any talents? Washing Up? Decorating? Etc........................................................

evemarie8 said:
Show us yours and I will think about it? Does he have any talents? Washing Up? Decorating? Etc........................................................
ooooooh mine does!!! he can iron, wash, clean, tidy up etc, being in the army does have its advantages :wink:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Snuggle said:
MissGobby said:
right looked through them and these are my guesses:-

Dionne - 22/23
Neeko - 18/19
Pip - 22/23
Happy_Chick - 22
Nic&keeley - 20
GGG in that last pic you look about 23!:)
Mel&hope - 22
Minxy - 27/28
Flossy's hub - 31
SarahH's hub - 30
mrsT - 22 hub - 27
Alifesmummy - 22, Ian - 26
FeeFee - 26, hub - 32
Kellie - 26, hub - 32
Suz - 21
Snuggle - 21, hub - 24
Melanie - 22, hub - 24

well....mrsT and Alfiesmummy your OH's are bloody gorgeous!!!!! :lol: :lol:

21???? I love you Leanne :hug: :hug: :hug:

I love Leanne too :dance: :rotfl:

Me three, looking 4 years younger ain't too bad :cheer:

I'm 25 :)

Mine is great at DIY and can build/fix anything, problem is he doesn't know how to tidy up!!!!!!!!

evemarie8 said:

hes on here sum where hun not sure what page though, hes an electrician does that float ur boat? :lol:

Miss Gobby u silly mare i was going to pay YOU 300 to take him off my hands lol, but ok ill let you py me even better deal!

lol - MissGobby - if you are paying to take hubby's away, you can have mine for £300 too ;)

I have only just caught up on this thread it's great!
This is me and the husband
Can anybody guess how old we are?

DSC03094.jpg

Jools you are very very pretty but a very naturally pretty person.

Id say you are hmmm 23/24 at a push 25, and your Oh maybe 27

Aww thanks I'm not good with compliments! :oops:
You are both very close I was 24 (now 25) and he was 28 (now 29!) It's nice to think I look my age cos I still get asked for ID everywhere I was starting to get a complex!
Hope some more people post pics I wanna go at guessing! :)

miccinat149smaller.jpg

I've probably posted our ages loads of times on the forum but hey, what do you reckon... :)

I think you about 22 and your OH maybe 24/25! I'm crap at guessing ages though I hope I don't offend anyone!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back