GTT

Bloom

Reaction score
I had my GTT this morning and apart from that drink being horrid and waiting around for what felt like ages oh and now having a nice collection of bruises on my arm where they could not get a vein :wall: it was ok.

But now i feel exhausted and want to go to sleep do you think its because of the sugar rush i had this morning? Im at work all afternoon and i need to sleep. :wall:

Any tips on how to stay awake.

How to stay awake? Wake little madam up and let her kick you :rotfl:

Sorry the GTT thingie was horrible. I have my 28 week midwife appointment next week, do you think I'll have mine then? Haven't been told ANYTHING at all :rotfl:

Bex not everyone has it chances are if your midwife has not said by now then you wont need it. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

As for madam being awake she is i think the sugar has sent her into kicking overdrive.

Im looking forward to midwife this week as im intrigued to see if my fundal measurement has gone up as im sure ive grown loads. :think:

But I haven't seen my midwife since 12 weeks! How will she know if I need it?! :shock:

:think: Oh yeah i forgot that. :think:

Good question :think: your seeing her next week though so its not to late to have it if you need it then. I only had it because my Grandad has diabetes.

But there are usually other signs to GD so im sure you have nothing to worry about. (it involves two blood tests which i know you hate anyway :wink: )

ohh ive got my GTT next tuesday. im dreading it as i only have one decent vein! last time i had a blood test and they needed to do another a few days later it took 5 doctors to try and get a vein

After my GTT I went across to Lidls and bought loads of naughty stuff to eat :D

Kylie1007 said:
After my GTT I went across to Lidls and bought loads of naughty stuff to eat :D

Why didnt i think of that i was starving after :doh: good job i had my lunch in the car :wink:

Littlepip sounds like your veins are worse than mine i hope its not a repeat performance for you. :hug:

after the 2 i had we got a voucher to go to the cafe and get a sandwich, drink and a chocolate bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back