grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You should get yourself some red ruby shoes and the next time she a witch click your heels together and say "theres no place like home". I would LOVE to see her face if you did that!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You should get yourself some red ruby shoes and the next time she a witch click your heels together and say "theres no place like home". I would LOVE to see her face if you did that!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i'd love to see MY face if i did that lmfao id be one rich biatch haha

aww hun my dissertation tutor said pretty much the same thing to me and was really bitchy to me i would say defo complain she should not talk to you that way and she could at least accomadate yuo especially as she has given the other girls something else to do, hope everything works out for you :hug:

Oooh, she sounds like a right old bag.

Maybe talk to your tutor about it, as if you are ever looking to complete this course at a later date, it might be worth completing this particular module as then you'll have less to do if/when you go back. If its only just after Christmas then perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to stick it out. Obviously if you have appointments or are ill, then its tough titty, they can't expect you to go in. I really can't see how any module is that flipping essential to attend every lecture otherwise you'll let your peers down - sounds like scare tactics to me.....

Defo have a chat to your tutor whatever you decide though...

This is my honest opinion.
I think she is probably being a bit unreasonable if there are other girls and she is letting them do other things.

However, 2 things I find annoying. The first that you are staying at college just so that your mum gets money. If things get too bad leave or put up and shut up.
The second women have had to fight to get good maternity leave etc. years ago they had to leave work when they were about 6 months pregnant as this was expected but now as many women themselves have said I am not sick I am pregnant you can't have it both ways.
When I was pregnant I worked long days and the day before I went on maternity leave I worked from10.00 in the morning until 11.00pm in the evening as per most of my days at that job.

Unfortunately in life things are tough and if you were at work although they would review your job you would not necessarily be allowed to change jobs unless it was agreed a health and safety risk.

I am not sure where you would stand with this on your course. Sorry.

What a dried up old bag!

Put a complaint in against her, she does not have the right to speak to you like that kim, and as for morning sickness lasting 12 weeks,yeah right! fir some it dont go away, so thats something else you can complain about.
Your college should be trying to make it easier for you snd yes your pregnant, you shoulkd be getting extra support off them to be trying to stay in school.
Speak to your tuttor and say without help snd support you cannot stay in college and finsh it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back