Grrrrrrrr pissing men!!!!!!

vickib_1984

Reaction score
As the title says really my husbands pissed me off royally this evening it's a good job hes buggered off out even though pool season has finished and there isn't any reason for him to go just so he can be nosey!!!! And no doubt I'll get dragged up the pub on Sunday if baby hasn't arrived!!!!

Then when I voice all of this he goes in a bloody sulk I could bitch slap him I really could!!!!! Xxxxx

That's men for u hun, we're really meant to be the moody ones but I'm positive they take on the narky side wen we are pregnant! Lol x

anyone would think I'd taken his favourite toy.........Thomas acts better than him and he has special needs!!!! Lol I know I'm being difficult but bloody hell lol xxx

You know when our due date was figured out the only response I got from the Moron was "oh well at least it's in the closed season for fishing" :slap:

Omg!!!!!!!! Lol I would of def given him a bitch slap for that!!!! Lol I was told last sunday that if my waters broke during the carling cup final I had to cross my legs!!!!!!! I bit my tongue hard!!!! Lol xx

i'd of told him to bugger off, luckily my hubby doesn't like footie so no problems there, hubby really annoyed me aswell last night, we were trying to sort out our finances and we got into a big argument, about his job and he was generally a dick, i asked him why he wouldn't find a new job and his answer was i'm happy where i am (even though his boss is cutting his hours and generally messing him around) so i stormed off to bed and didn't speak to him! he's since texted me and said he's spoke to his boss and said enough is enough he's got a baby to provide for and cant afford to be messed about! result! :D

my OH plays Rugby and was thrilled when he found out when baby is due when Rugby season for him is finished, otherwise he said if it was Rugby season it would be a different story! lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back