Grrrrrrr!!!!

LilyMac

Reaction score
Am I being unreasonable here ladies?...

Yesterday my OH dragged me out to the pub all day to meet his dad and sit there bored while they got drunk and then we planned a nice quiet night in with dvds and ice lollies... As soon as we got back he wanted to go to the pub so I threw a bit of a strop cause he'd already made plans with me and he went absolutely mental, telling me I always try and stop him going out etc etc (Ive never stopped him doing anything!). So we sorted things out and had a good chat and everything was fine...

Today we was meant to be meeting our friend to play pool n have a catch up, then do something just the two of us... I didnt get any sleep last night so I said he could carry on without me, have a good day then come back and see how I felt later.... Hes now decided hes gonna spend the whole day in the pub and stroll in sometime tomorrow morning... Erm hello, what about me?!
I havent got a problem having a night off from eachother and doing our own thing but we both agreed that we'd only do that when we could both make plans with seperate friends so neither of us was sat at home bored and never when we'd made plans together.
I told him if he wants to go get drunk then he can stay at his moms cause i cant be dealing with him coming in late and falling about all over the place and he just said ok see you tomorrow night... We've got plans tomorrow morning which I know will go out the window cause hell have hangover!

I feel like im being unreasonable but because we'd made plans and we'd both agreed we'd only have seperate nights out when we could both make plans I feel like Im being pushed aside and beer and friends are coming first. Theres just no talking to him either, if I try and tell him how I feel he just says Im being stupid!

I really hate men, I wish I could just run away to somewhere nice and hot and never have to see a single male ever again.

Sorry for the essay, just needed to rant!!!

xx

Aw big hugs x x I'm really lucky as my OH has given up alcohol (though I did treat him to some last Wednesday) x x men are so stupid sometimes x x hugs hugs hugs x x x

Thanks Helen... As soon as we found out we were pregnant my OH said hed give up everything I had to give up so I didnt have to do it alone... He hasnt given up anything, its a hard task just getting him to stop smoking by me!! Sometimes he can be really supportive and then when it comes down to important things hes just a twat :(
I wouldnt have minded if last night hed said ok well go out today for a bit then well make seperate plans for tonight but no it was just oh youre too tired ok bye Im off to have fun. Sometimes I just want to punch him and I think if I wasnt pregnant I would sometimes!! Guess Ill just have to store them up for a later day! xx

Hon, pregnancy or no pregnancy, making plans then breaking them is sooo out of order! big hugs to you from me & my bubs (who incidentally must be feeling your anger as they are going crazy in my tummy right now!) xxx :hug:

Your so not being unreasonable! I'd go nuts! Do you live together? Going out for a drink is one thing but he's really taking over the whole weekend by going out all day and being hungover for most of the day tomorrow! Why do men take the piss?? I'm so sorry Im not
much help, I'm fuming for you!

Thanks girls (and the bubs for feeling for me!)
We live together but were both at my parents for now so I try and get him to be respectful by not rolling in drunk at stupid o clock! Im just so mad that hes doing this, its like hes always putting alcohol and friends before me and I dont know how much more I can take. Ive told him this but he just says we'll be fine.
Im definately gonna punch him!
Thanks girls feels good to have people to be honest with as everyone else seems to think were perfect xx

Am I being unreasonable here ladies?...

Yesterday my OH dragged me out to the pub all day to meet his dad and sit there bored while they got drunk and then we planned a nice quiet night in with dvds and ice lollies... As soon as we got back he wanted to go to the pub so I threw a bit of a strop cause he'd already made plans with me and he went absolutely mental, telling me I always try and stop him going out etc etc (Ive never stopped him doing anything!). So we sorted things out and had a good chat and everything was fine...

Today we was meant to be meeting our friend to play pool n have a catch up, then do something just the two of us... I didnt get any sleep last night so I said he could carry on without me, have a good day then come back and see how I felt later.... Hes now decided hes gonna spend the whole day in the pub and stroll in sometime tomorrow morning... Erm hello, what about me?!
I havent got a problem having a night off from eachother and doing our own thing but we both agreed that we'd only do that when we could both make plans with seperate friends so neither of us was sat at home bored and never when we'd made plans together.
I told him if he wants to go get drunk then he can stay at his moms cause i cant be dealing with him coming in late and falling about all over the place and he just said ok see you tomorrow night... We've got plans tomorrow morning which I know will go out the window cause hell have hangover!

I feel like im being unreasonable but because we'd made plans and we'd both agreed we'd only have seperate nights out when we could both make plans I feel like Im being pushed aside and beer and friends are coming first. Theres just no talking to him either, if I try and tell him how I feel he just says Im being stupid!

I really hate men, I wish I could just run away to somewhere nice and hot and never have to see a single male ever again.

Sorry for the essay, just needed to rant!!!

xx

I would be sooooo mad!!! Men are just selfish - especially when it comes to the pub & beer! You arent being unreasonable at all - rant away xxx

Aw big hugs x x I'm really lucky as my OH has given up alcohol (though I did treat him to some last Wednesday) x x men are so stupid sometimes x x hugs hugs hugs x x x

How did you get him to do that?! I want to know ur secret! x

I would like to know too!! Maybe hes just one of the nice ones that actually sympathises with what were going through!!!

My OH just text and said do you still want to do something special tonight just us... his idea is going to a bbq at his moms... thats really not special and I highly doubt we'd be alone at a family bbq!!!

They make us feel so special! MEN!!x

Last edited:
i hear ya hunny!!!

my hubby is still going out n rolin in drunk after a nite out with his mates, i dont normally mind, but i think its gettin more frequent, maybe he is tryna get it out his system b4 baby gets here, i dont know, but its annoying specailyl when you have something planned the day after, i dont normally care when he goes out with his mates but when im home alone its horrible :-(

gud luck at getting him to learn, and pass over ur secrets!!!

xxx

He'll never learn. I gave him a choice, to come home n stick to our plans or I was walking... He chose to stay in the pub.
This might seem extreme but he does it every weekend. We've been together for a year n we've only ever done things on our own 5 times since we got together! I've had enough, today and yesterday was the final straw, I ent letting him treat me like a doormat anymore! X

Thanks Zazu, I'll be fine, its his loss not mine. Im gonna book myself a holiday and forget all about him!!xx

Im ok, its a bit of a shock that he just blatantly chose the pub over me but at least I know what he thinks now and we dont have to go through all this once bubba is here.
Im trying to keep calm and not get stressed about it cause I dont want it to affect the baby in anyway, so Im sat here staring at a picture of Bulmers and am pretending Im drinking a crate of the stuff lol
xx

Aw hun, I don't blame you. He's acting like a prick and doesn't deserve you!

Thats exactly what he is!!
Hes just text me asking if we're still on for tomorrow morning... Erm that would be a no!
Its strange how I feel more love from a forum full of people Ive never met than from the man who wanted to spend the rest of his life with me... as long as it wasnt a weekend he obviously meant!xx

aww sweet hope your ok, he really doesnt deserve u if hes treating u badly,

id have a sneeky bulmers, or 1/2 of one if it will cheer u up, all in moderation my widwife says, :lol: gota love the lady!!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back