Arrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh MEN!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Sorry this is going to be a bit of a moan, but I'm so pissed off!!

My hubby took today and Monday off work so that we could have a long weekend together as a family - well thats NOT true!!!

He is always working so I was looking forward to it... today we had a trip down to Glasgow and it was lovely. We were driving home and said "oh, I'm going golfing tomorrow with the boys" - I was a bit annoyed but thought, thats ok, it's nice weather and he hasn't had a game in ages so - fair enough. Well we got home and he said he was going down to drop his clubs off at his mates, as he is getting collected tomorrow morning and they are all having breakfast as his friends before going out. Well in the back of the car he put his clubs, along with a litre and a half of vodka and 24 bottles of Miller - so I said jokingly "it's going to be a long game with that amount of drink" and we had a laugh!

Anyway, he came back from dropping the stuff off and said "do you mind if I go out tonight with them too" I said that I did as it was supposed to be a family weekend - well he went off on one and said he was going anyways!

Sunday we are going out but it is with others so it wont be some "us" time and Monday we will probably be nursing a hangover.

I know this may all sound a bit trivial to others... but this is the first weekend we have had together in 9wks as he is ALWAYS working!

I'm sitting here and I dont know weather to scream or cry.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Men why don't they think :roll:

Have you tried talkin to him?
If he stil goes out in the mornin start bangin things together really loudly make he's hangover worse and he mite not go to golf :lol:

Seroiusly tho i would try talkin to him

Sorry i wasn't much help :? :hug:

I just feel bad as he does need some fun time as he is always working - it's just a pain it was this weekend!!

im sorry you're feeling like this
can he not take any holidays off work?
i agree with nic, men dont think! :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun

like the others have said he really hasnt been thinking has he, can you speak to him and just explain how this is affecting you, maybe book a holiday away even just for another long weekend but go away so he is away from distractions

sorry if iv not been much help but here if you want to chat anymore. PM anytime :hug: :hug:

oh thats not fair if he'd told u it was a family weekend! :(

I get like this with my OH, men can be so selfish :evil: Infact my OH sounds exactly like yours- I hope you gave him some grief?!!! :hug:

I did!! He has taken this weekend off work and we are going to Edinburgh, and this week he has been lovely to me... really trying to make it up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back