grrrrrrrr mental drivers piss me off!

trixipaws

Reaction score
yesterday i went to pick my boyf up from town as i'd had the car to take the cat to the vets'. i had to drive down a very big dual carriageway that runs from manchester to liverpool- some parts of it has 4 lanes and other parts the speed limit is 70.
anyway, on one of the 4-laned bits i was in the 3rd one approaching some lights and suddenly this dirty white pickup in the 2nd lane just ahead of me swerved right infront of me and slammed his brakes on, causing me to hav to slam mine on. i thought whats this prick doing, and tried to keep a further distance from him. he kept going fast then suddenly slamming his brakes on, and swerving madly, i was feeling really on edge coz i had millie in the back (ooh just noticed no angry smiley!)
it soon transpired that he was having some stupid fucking little ego-penis-fight with the dude infront of him in a big white transit. as soon as he got the opportunity he shot into the second lane so he was alongside the transit, and both vehicles drove side-to-side swerving into each other :shock: not quite so they crash- idk what for just to frighten each other or something? i dont see what they were tryna achieve, they were only endangering themselves as much as each other (oh, and ME! and more importantly, MY LITTLE PRINCESS! we had nothing to do with it!) GRRR stupid cocksuckers by this time the road had narrowed into 2 lanes and i was stuck behind these nobheads being dangerous at 60mph and i got my precious cargo in the back! all i could do was wait for one of them to speed off up a slip road and then i went passed the other guy as quick as i could so i could get out of the way. didnt wanna be caught up in that!

really annoyed me thou, its wrong that just anyone who can pass a physical test shouls be allowed to operate something which can be used by bell ends like them as weapons- i think learner drivers should be made to sit a psych test also- then the mentalists wouldnt be able to get a licence! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back