We had an altercation before

Minime

Reaction score
Me and OH were out this afternoon going to a garden centre with the baby and we were on a country lane. Its a single track road so speed limit is 60mph (its a limit not a target!) Anyways this car was right up our arse, I couldnt even see half the bonnet it was *THAT* close. OH was doing about 50 so at safe points for them to overtake he slowed to 45 so they could get past. This car stayed right behind us trying to push us faster and if we had to touch the brakes it would have hit us. I turned round and glared as my son is in the car with me (I also have a baby on board sign) and could only see a red hat so thought it was a young lad. They started gobbing at me and giving me the finger so when we got the the junction at the end OH got out of the car to speak to the driver and it was a woman in her 60's :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can you believe that!!!! She was bitching my OH was going slow, he said yes so you could pass then told her about driving so bloody close is dangerous. She was having none of it. I'm shocked, I really am! And I cant believe she gave me the finger! OMG :shock:

:shock: OMG just goes to show that you can get d***head drivers of all ages!!

xxxx

silly cow- i'd have given her a right piece of my mind!
see age is just a number...
same sort of thing happened to me when Hayden was 4 months old-
in my dads car a women tried to run him into the kerb cos she didnt get in lane at the right time and she had the cheek to get out and atrat shouting at him- i got out and my mum had to hold me back from punching her! i just saw red because she was endangering my baby!

you must have been fuming aswell as shocked!! :hug: :hug:

just shows its not always young drivers!!!

cant believe some people at all :x glad your all ok :hug:

omg are u serious???? not always youngsters then is it!!! :roll: :x

I feel your pain!!!!

I live down one-track, very winding lanes and although the limit is 60 you would have to have a deathwish to do anything above 35. Lots of walkers, horses, tractors and things to hit round the corner. I refuse to be bullied by w**kers like this no matter how old they are and will just continue driving at a SAFE speed. I used to get quite upset, (I have only just passed my test as well), but it just makes me laugh that people are so sad that they get SO agitated at not being able to speed along. I could go on, (and frequently do), but I would say, just laugh it off. Poeple like that are the sort that shout at everyonebecause it makes them feel big & clever. She is probably a sad bitter old lady who has to get her jollies upsetting others. Not worth wasting breath on.

But I STILL never fail to be amazed about the amount of sh*te driving about. yesterday someone was bumpering us as we slowed down to pull off and obviously we couldn't cut straight across the other lane as there was traffic AND WAS ON HIS MOBILE. People like that generally make my blood boil as you know they are the sort of arrogant pr*ck that thinks rules & laws are beneath them but are the first ones to scream about their rights etc when someone does something to them. :evil:

Anyhoo, will stop now as i feel a rant building.

Deep breath in. Deep breath out. :D

Old people should be made to take an old person driving test when they hit a certain age.

The image of her giving you the finger did make me chuckle though :lol:

sorry :oops:

have took her registration number and reported her to the police

lou said:
Old people should be made to take an old person driving test when they hit a certain age.

The image of her giving you the finger did make me chuckle though :lol:

sorry :oops:

I agree about them retaking the test plus a medical.

:evil: :x This is why I'm too scared to drive even though I passd my test 18 months ago! :x Someone hit us from behind and now we have Brody in the car it makes me soo nervous and angry when people do this! Unfortunately it's quite often!
It's true it's not always the younger ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back