grrrr

sarah113

Reaction score
im so angry!!!!
i was supossed to have my 3d scan today, but i got there and there was no one there so i rang the number and they said i was not in the diary for anytime and that they were closed today, so i said to her ive got all my confirmation here and it was defo for today, so she said could i make it to any of the other babybond places today and i said no because they are too far so she said ok then we will book you tomorrow for 1pm then so i agreed to that, so ive got my scan tomorrow instead now and im gettind a reduction in the price and she said i will be treated like a vip (yeah right)
sorry to moan, im just really annoyed!!!!
hoope it made sense lol

and who says pregnant women cant remember things eh :roll:

Know how you feel. I don't think baby bond are very good. They booked me in then cancelled me a couple of days before as they had 'no staff.' They then couldn't fit me in for another week! I got booked with another company who fitted me in the next day, and they were much better value for money.

I feel for you, it is so disappointing!

:hug: Totally understand your dissapointment doll, bet you had been counting the hours until your scan, do these people not realise this.... Grrrr

Our 4d scan was a lovely experience, and afterwards I said to LO I would love my own shop doing them, it must be magical to share these wonderful scans with mummies to be

Hope it goes ok tomorrow, and they DO treat you like a VIP-you certainly deserve it after the messing round today..Its AMAZING, enjoy and post piccies tomorrow :cheer:

thanx girls, hopefully everything will go ok tomorrow!!!!!

hope u have a lovely day today and dont forget to post piccies hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back