rude comments!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
why is it when your pregnant people feel the need to say rude things! :evil:

yes i do realise i have a big stomach and yes i realise ive put weight on!
is that not part of the package with being pregnant!! :bored:

im sure if i put weight on without being pregnant no one would come up to me and say "god your huge!!"

grrrr it makes me mad and i must admit i have come out with some pretty harsh one liners back!! (lol my hormones make me a fire breathing dragon when im annoyed!! lol feel the wrath of claire!!)

i do think my "little" kicker is going to be a big lad (like his dad!) but i don't feel excessively huge (some say im carrying "neat",some say im huge!!)

im going to get some piccies posted soon before i go in 3rd tri so you can see and hopefully reassure me im not a house already!!

what are some of the other peoples experiences of comments made to you???

my friend at work had someone say to her when she was pregnant with her daughter, that she did not look pregnant from behind,
she replied "thats good id be worried if i was carrying my baby in my arse!!" :rotfl:

grrrrrr some people!!! :evil: :twisted:

yeah im finding the same thing.... if I was just fat people wouldnt say "wow your fat" im also sick of people telling me that it has to be twins.. erm nope had two scans and there is def only one in there :wall: :wall: its soo rude... I can take people on here and friends saying wow look at that bump and stuff its the bloody strangers that come from nowhere and say it!

Oh I know exactly what you mean, I'm over sensitive at the best of times, never mind just now when people are saying god Vicki look at the size of you :shakehead:

I remeber when I was carrying, People saying things oh its so neat it must be a girl, I used to say nope on the scan there was deffo a set of dangly bits, oh no would come the reply its to neat to be a boy WTF!!! fook off!!!! Its my body and my body happens to think a neat bump is cool whatever the sex!

Im dreading it when I fall next as i know the inlaws are gonna be liable to make size comments!

whats the best replys people have given?!

Ive had the opposite... If i had £1 for everytime someone said "GOD your tiny!!!".

Talk about make me paranoid!!

xx

everyone of my pregnacys people have commented on the size of me,some saying how big or small they think i am,it still really annoys me now even though i should be used to it,u just wanna enjoy ur pregnacy without all the comments making u aware of ur size all the time!

This really gets on my tits. 'god you must be ready to drop' 'you wont go full term being that big now' 'are you sure there is only one in there'

Oh and 'do you know what your having?' 'yes' then they wait for you to tell them, what the feck has it to do with you you nobody, i dont know you so get outa my face :wall:

I have to admit, when I sometimes talked to my pregnant friends I would say "your gettig big" but I meant it in a complimenting way - as in the bump is getting big, not the person. But I suppose it could be taken wrongly as if Im calling them fat. Really wasn't meant that way though, its good to see bumps grow, its amazing, thats what I was complimenting.

i am a bigger girl anyway but i dont think people would comment on my bump just incase i said no i am actually just fat lmao, so havent had any comments from strangers just people who know me but i know they mean the bump not me being fat lmao :rotfl:

I love people commenting on my bump it's if they start commenting on my hips and thighs I'd have something to say :evil: :evil: I'm getting so paranoid about them now as they have only just started to grow - and fast!! :wall: :lol:

When I was pregnant with my son I met a girl from work I hadn't seen for a while - I was about 26 weeks I think and she said, 'wow you have put on lots of weight everywhere' :oops: :oops:
how ignorant is that, I regret so much I didn't have the courage to say something back I just got really embarrassed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back