I am having a girl....arnt I?

nickilubs

Reaction score
:? Nobody seems to think that Im having a girl....I tell them they say "are you sure?" Im not sure because I dont understand the rudey bits on my scan pics! But thats what the scan people wrote down so I just guess I have to believe it.....Actually they wrote boy first then the other one said no you were right the first time so they crossed it out and put girl. Its starting to make me really wonder though because everyone is still convinced its a boy.

Is anyone else wondering if its actually a boy/girl? I don't mind if its a boy or a girl all children are great but I don't want to get too fixed in my mind its a girl because it could be a boy.

hmm, did u get any pics of the rudey bits that you can post so we can see what we think (strange request I know!)
At our 4d scan they checked the sex in 2D and said girl and they showed us the 'three lines' that they use to tell if it's a girl.

i was on this website the otherday tht gives nursery ideas and found one really cute all pink and white one, and then underneath there was a little caption saying we added the pink bits after our 20 week scan, and then on the next page, was the same room with blue bits, after the baby was born they found out he was a she !!! So im sure is possible but im hoping to find out whether im having a little lady or a little guy on thrusday, think il just believe what im told and be SHOCKED at birth otherwise :p
I think they must have to be a certain percent sure to tell you but pics pics !!!

Yes, I have started wondering Nicki... for various reasons...

- The doctor told me he is only 80% sure its a boy
- I was only 16 weeks when he told me
- I have had a the ring and chain baby predictor done on me SO many times, and it always came out as a girl first. This same predictor worked on a woman I know who went on to have the 13 children it predicted and in the right order!! (I dont normally believe these types of things... but you gotta wonder!)
- I had a strong feeling it was a girl

Anyway, I am happy that we are having a little boy, but I just wonder is it correct. I certainly wont be painting the nursery blue any time just yet anyway. Maybe after my 20 week scan... I am totally with you that I dont want to get fixed on one or the other.

I wonder about mine too, i shoudln't really, i was 24 weeks when they told me she was a girl, she pointed out the girly bits and the lines and in her 4d pics she "looks" like a girl.
I also had another scan at 25 weeks where the consultant confirmed she was a girl, her words were "oh yes definately a girl" but i still wonder

I was CONVINCED she was a boy, totally, down to nearly buying blue before we found out the sex.
I carry really low
And some evil women started going on about them getting the sex wrong a few weeks ago so i started doubting.

However, she has a girl heart beat (really fast)
She moves none stop all day (boys are meant to be more lazy)
I'm carrying all of her on my front and havn't gained any weight on my arms, legs or bum.

But i'm still scared she's gonna be a boy, expecially as i've not redecorated my room and choose pink with the cream cos shes a girl, if she'd been a boy i'd have gone for a blue/green colour, loads of clothes people have bought are pink, and lots of my little things like changing mat, changing bag, blankets are pink. She better be a little girly!!!

I keep having little doubts that he is a she as that is what I thought I was having. Even though the sonographer zoomed in on the willy and pointed out the testes at the base - surely if it was a girl and was an enlarged clit there would have been no testes as they would have developed into ovaries and would have been deep inside yes? :think: If it is a girl she will be nameless for a bit or maybe we'll call her Oscarina :lol:

OH is totally convinced it is a boy but I can't help wondering as I know Squiglet got told a boy first of all. It makes me want a scan around 30 weeks just to make sure but I can't justify spending the money (espeically as OH is out of work at the mo).

When I was getting fitted for my bras the lady in M&S said oh it's definately a boy you are carrying high, so I told her we thought it was a girl and she was really surprised!!

I too keep having doubts, am waiting for my 4d scan in 3 weeks and will feel better if someone else confirms it's a girl - then I will go crazy pink shopping!!!!! :D

Xxx

I'm also having doubts! I've bought a few pink things I can take back, but I'm waiting for my 4D scan in a few weeks. I just can't quite believe the sonographer. She took less than a second to tell us, either she didn't look that hard, orrr (and more likely) it was obvious to her immediately without needng to study. She was pretty grumpy and didn't offer to explain what she was looking at on the screen or anything.

nickilubs said:
Actually they wrote boy first then the other one said no you were right the first time so they crossed it out and put girl. Its starting to make me really wonder though because everyone is still convinced its a boy.

No wonder you are having doubts. All I can suggest is having a private scan in a couple of weeks to double check.

I had a scan at 18 weeks and they said girl but weren't 100% sure so at 20 week scan they had a look and confirmed girl for me. Even I could see she was a girl before they even said :lol: .

Have you got any scan pics with bits included??

I'm am just about getting it in to my head now that he's a he. But still a part of me that's a little unsure!!

I hope we can afford a 4D scan and if we can, then I will get them to double check and show me! Else 'she' will end up with a lot of blue clothes! x

lol mildy if i were you id hope it was a boy !! Thatd be a hell of an enlarged clit :rotfl: :rotfl:

scatterpatch said:
lol mildy if i were you id hope it was a boy !! Thatd be a hell of an enlarged clit :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know, it looked very willy-like too :rotfl: But there is just that element of doubt!

:rotfl: It's all Squiglet's fault for mentioning to Ani that the Docs wrongly said she was having a boy as some hormones during pregnancy can enlarge a girl's ladybits to resemble a boy :D I am all paranoid now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back