Grrr......

i also hate people that have to comment on the bump.... Even randomers in the street are like how long coz you lok like your about to drop, the next person who asksx im gonna shock them and say a month lol and laugh.
Glad all is measuring ok xxx

I've had exactly the same! I see loads of people in a day cos of my job and I'm sick of people thinking they suddenly have the right to comment on my body! I get you're small, you're big, you're carrying all out front then you're carrying in your back and the best one was I can see you've put weight on your hips and thighs!!! Gee thanks like I wasn't feeling crap about that already, I didn't really need you to point that out!!!
My bump is measuring just under dates so they can stick the you're big up they're arses!!
Just ignore it Hun, suddenly evryone is a pregnancy expert!
A customer asked me how I was feeling the other day and I told her I was starting to get tired by the end of the week and she said 'oh well dont play on it to much' cheeky bint, she asked!! Grrrr rant over lol.
Xx

i get it all the time off my family so not even strangers it makes me mad,my sis keeps saying when i was the same weeks as you my bump was smaller your stomachs massive etc well i had to point out to her that my bump is meauring a week behind what i am and hers was measuring 4 or 5 weeks ahead so much so she had to had growth scans to see if she was having a large baby!!really gets me mad arrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

people keep saying, 'oh, you look really small!'
which made me really paranoid, but Jasmine is bang on average size! literally, even the consultant was surprised at how textbook she is!! lol!

Yep Ladies, i think it's official that people just enjoy making us feel better about ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i've put weight on in parts everywhere just not lots.

Plus my ankles and swollen now and i cant get my engagement ring back on after having to take it off this morning because my fingers were throbbing :( I'm completely gutted! My fiance doesnt even know yet!

Pop it on a neckalce sweet.
My Oh's mum was saying when me and my OH get married in July, I'l,l probably have to wear my wedding ring on a necklace due to swelling! xxx

I'm still wearing my engagement ring, but have had to take my wedding ring off already! Gutted cos we have only been married just over 2 months!! But it is better than getting it stuck and cut off xx

i never thought of that! I will have to try and see if i have a necklass hanging around. i only wear my engagement ring and my pandora braclet im not a big fan of jewerlly lol... i may have one somewhere its prob gold thought and my engagement ring is white gold ...

i never thought of that! I will have to try and see if i have a necklass hanging around. i only wear my engagement ring and my pandora braclet im not a big fan of jewerlly lol... i may have one somewhere its prob gold thought and my engagement ring is white gold ...

Pop it on your Pandora ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back