Grrr......

Amylize

Reaction score
Why is everyone thinks they are experts when it comes to bump size!!

Sick of people saying your ONLY 28 weeks! Gosh!

Makes me have a complex then!

Hope midwife measures this afternoon!

Ill know then and i can say well....

Sorry rant over....

Don't get me started!! It's not even lunch time and 4 people at work have commented on how big I am and how I must be really 'suffering' in this heat!! Then they ask me how long I have to go and feel obliged to comment on how I have ages to go:wall2:

xx

People have such big, thoughtless gobs. Don't listen to them - everyone carries differently and I'm sure you look absolutely perfect, whatever size you or they think you should be. Everyone up til now has always said I was really tiny or neat. I've ballooned in the last couple of weeks, so I don't think anyone will say anything now. We all grow at different rates, yet usually the measurements that the MW takes will show that you're on track. x

It's annoying lol! I went o an ante natal class last night and a girl asked on our way out, how far along are you so i said 28 weeks and she was like OMG ive only got 5 weeks left!

Makes me laugh how they all think there experts and that we all should be a certain bloody size! Even my mum has commented on how massive i am!

WTF?!

I kno wI'm not Tri3 yet but I get this all the time, people are like "how you doing" and I'm like yeah good ta, I feel massive... emphasis on the FEEL. not look.
And they're like nooo you've got a tiny tiny bump.
Ummm it's pretty big to me!?

Or there like how long do you have left, I'm like September, and they're like oh. ages then.

Cheers mate! Lol
xxxx

Yeah i understand exactly what you mean! Funny how they are soooooo sympathic lol!

Generally i feel good, granted bump gets in the way alot and it does get uncomfortable but tbh once i am in June i know August is only around the corner!

x

Amylize, there is nothing wrong with your bump.... Your baby girl is growing nicely in there and has plenty of room to be comfortable... If you were small they would automatically think you have a problem (like they do me) and if your huge they automatically think your baby will be big etc... you'll never win... I think your bump is STUNNING!!! and being on 28weeks You have a beaut of a bump!!! I have envy...
Just stick your tongue out at them lol... xxx

I hate people commenting on the size of my bump. My last pregnancy I was polyhydramnios and my bump was huuuuuuge, but having people tell you that you're huge doesn't help. This time I've pretty much measured within normal range throughout and they STILL tell me I'm huge. Honeslty, I nearly headbutted a woman at my work yesterday, and I would never do something like that, just had this urge lol

Agreed, you have a beautiful bump. I get the the 'gosh your massive' comments too, people are so rude sometimes. Now I'm 30 weeks people have calmed down on commenting, must be something about being in the '3's' that makes people think its ok to be a bigger size.

Ignore them, so long as we are providing a snuggly environment for our LO's then we shouldnt care what thoughtless people think.
xx

I think next time someone comments i may have to heasbutt them lol!

Apparently my boss had told a collegue who has been off sick that i'm massive lol! he constantly jokes about it too. Granted he laughs when he is joking but still annoying.

I cant wait to be in my 30's! My next milestone is 30 week lol it will feel a whole lot bloody closer then wont it!

xx

I find even in the 30s people are still shocked by my size and on the commute to work I get people just staring at me and my belly, so I stare right back :) such a big kid.

I do forget how big I am sometimes though, one day I was feeling particularly "neat" and got hubs to take a picture and couldn't believe how much I have grown in the last week or 2.
Midwife says I'm slap-bang in the middle though.

I'm in the 30s too and still get the comments and the looks. As well as headbutting (not really lol) I now just wanna say 'no shit, I'm carrying a fricking fully grown baby what should my bump look like?' Aaaaaaand calm down now lol

Yeah, Hoping midwife measures me this afternoon

xx

It's official bump is the right size! spot on! not too big or too small :)

Brilliant!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it annoying people!!

Tell me about it! everyone has to comment! glad your measuring normal x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I get your huge from some people and your tiny from others!granted I'm bigger than I was with my ds (not alot) but I don't think it warrants the huge comments!!lol!!! I just chose to ignore it!!! Lol!!

People love to pass comment hun and give you their opinion. The whole way through people have told me how tiny I am. To the point where one person asked of there was a problem! :shock: But my measurements have been spot on week for week so they can all take a running jump :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back