• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grrr what can i ~ updated woop woop ~

trixipaws

Reaction score
last nite we went out my boyf, his friend, me and my friend. we went to pick her up on the way and stopped at her house briefly. her boyf and their 2-year-old daughter were away at his parents'. this boyf she has told me can be really nasty to her, calls her a loser and a freak for not going out when she was BFing, now when she goes out he gets all insecure, and he threatened to push her down the stairs when she was pregnant and wished their baby dead.

anyway, last nite when we (my boyf, his friend and i) went home my friend decided to stay out as she'd met another friend and went to a party. she text me this morning she had invited a few party guests back to hers.

well this afternoon i got a fone call from her boyf- trippin at me "dont fucking leave bags of powder all over my house again" etc he said apparently he'd found a bag of powder (drugs i assume) on the couch and he said my friend told him it was mine. well i was on the spot i thought maybe one of the party guests had left it and she mightve said it was mine coz she didnt want him to kno about the guests (who he wouldnt be happy about), so i just said "im sorry" to cover her and text her straight away. she then called she had left the house and sounded emotional and said he was lying she hadnt blamed me for anything and he was just tryna ruin our friendship to get at her. she said she was gonna leave him so i wished her good luck and she would call later.

then i got a text from a number i havent stored on my fone i assume to be his- "dont leave ur filth in my house for my daughter to find or i'll do the same to u, reckless bitch" :shock:

i called my friend and she said not to rise to him, delete his texts and hang up if he calls. i told my boyf and he said the same. but im fuming i just cant leave this! not only coz the tone of the text i think is threatening, but most of all i am SO INDIGNANT especially if he REALLY thinks i go leaving drugs around for babies to get hold of :twisted: my friend says he knows its not true he's mental and is tryna come between us. she says he found an empty wrapper of something, not on the couch on the mantelpiece. and the guests were already there when he came in so he knew it was theirs. i hate being accused of this. oh and in case anyone's wondering no i didnt even HAVE any fucking shit anyway.

i wanna call his and tell him he's a freak and how dare he accuse and threaten me, but i cant can i, until my friend has sorted things out with him, as it might cause them problems if i do anything.

feel so helpless, i HATE not being able to act on a situation its so frustrating :(

I don't know what to say but I didn't want to read and run. :hug:

How good a friend is she? Would she put up with this for you if you asked her to? It's a bit much to expect you to take the texts and calls for something you didn't do especially if he's being threatening. Is she in danger from him?

Sounds like she should definitely have a wake up call from all this, it isn't worth it with a little one. Definitely not in their home xxxx

couldnt read and run hunni.

thats awful! some friend!! :roll:

i cant believe one of your mates has let that happen to you and i cant believe shes still with him especially when theres a little one who is going to be in the middle of it all. the poor little love :(

im sorry i dont know what to say really but im shocked shes put you in this situation

Hun, I dont know how close you and this friend are, but I would stay out of this If I were you. He sounds dangerous and you have your own family to worry about and protect. As far as his threatening you and sending you texts, I suggest you ignore it for the moment. He is probably looking for a response from you. Dont rise to it, if you do, things might get reeeally silly. If he phones you, best to hang up on him, or tell him that it is nothing to do with you. Just try to stay as calm as possible. I am so sorry you have been put in this position... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

well spoke to her today she said he is leaving tonite. apparently he was just going off his head at me coz she'd left the house and wouldnt answer his calls. he apparently foned all her family and all his family and told them all she had done a runner and left him holding the baby! she only left for 2 hours to clear her head :roll:

she said he wanted to rant at someone and she wasnt there so i got it instead- i told her i was close to callin him but she said he would have LOVED that.

gert this: apparently when he was away him and his mate were off their tits all weekend infront of the kids and earlier this week he had said to my friend "do u want me to pick up some (ecstasy) pills or some mdma powder for this weekend, i can get u anything" boasting about it. she reminded him of it yesterday and he apparently just shrugged "yeah, well im a hypocrite arent i"

what an idiot :roll:

apparently he was SHOCKED she hasnt begged him to stay and it tryna sweet-talk her now. think he thought he had her wrapped around his little finger he admitted it was a slap in the face to him that she's so far stood her ground. i hope she doesnt cave in altho i got a feeling she will as it must be so daunting the prospect of single motherhood with no money (he works she's a SAHM)

i shall have to wait and see what happens. if she lets him stay i dont think i'll be able to be quiet next time i see him when i visit :twisted: prick

hurrah! she kicked his skinny little ass out haha. apparently he's been creepin all week coz she been ill with tonsilitis, also he was shocked she didnt beg him to stay and has been all sweetness and light. i called there yesterday to drop off her coat which she'd left in my car, she still lives in my hometown as do my parents so i left millie with them i didnt feel comfortable takin her there when i knew he'd be in. i was all ready to have it out with him and tell him he was out of order and owed me an apology but the coward had gone to hide upstairs, he called my friend ON HER MOBILE FROM UPSTAIRS! i mean iv called my boyf on my mobile from bed when he's been downstairs playing metal gear too loud and i cant sleep but thats coz im tryna sleep and not gettin out of bed- to call someone in the same house on their mobile just coz u cant face their friend downstairs is just freakish. anyway apparently he wanted to apologise to me, but wouldnt do it to my face (or even text me- even tho he'd had the gall to take it upon himself to find my number and text me those nasty things he cant do the same for his apology- pathetic)

anyway today, she told me he is gone for good! :cheer: when i first spoke to her he had apparently said he doesnt wanna see their daughter and wouldnt pay towards her :( :evil: but since then he has backtracked on that one, thank goodness for the poor little one.

grr iv a good mind to text him as iv kept his nasty text so got his number. but i wont, ill be mature unlike him! apparently he's done it again, to another one of her friends. not exactly the same thing was said but similarly nasty. what a bell end glad he's gone. she sounds elated and relieved to be free of him im pleased for her

what a complete KNOB! Im glad shes kicked him to the kerb... in the gutter where he belongs! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back