grrr just when a need an opk

hardtolove

Reaction score
gave up the ov tests as where just confusing me!! so this month currently on cd22..i have pain for the last few days just above my pubic line..and some a little higher on the left side... i should have oved by now surely?? feeling a bit randy too:eh:..wish i had a green stick to pittle on..maybe im oving late...grrr y is life not simple..the first time i got preg i wasnt even trying one month it took!! unfortunately it was ectopic..now 3 yrs on no BPF grrrr

I know the feeling hun. opks are doing my nut in.
had run out of them and had my temp dip yest. was getting pain in left hand side of groin (still am on and off today). bought more opks today and the line isnt pos but darker than previous ones.

only really took me a month last time too. af went missing for 3 months and when it returned i immediatly got preggers.
taken me 18 months of ntnp and 2 months of fully ttc so far x x

i guess we have been ntnp for most of the 3 yrs...just assumed it would happen ..obviously with one tube i expected it to take a little while longer..i kept getting pos ov tests but when i had my bloods done i wasnt even ovulating, fertility doc told me not to bother with them because they only measure your lh levels and some women ...meeeee...have normal lh levels then just still dont ov!!been taking ac for two months..i was convinced this month would be the one!!!:whistle:

Nah never tried it hun. cant drink alcohol at mo cuz it sets off my dyspepsia x x

sorry dont know what that is..but if it helps i have to take two gaviscon before i drink it :)

Its a severe case of heartburn hun. practically everything sets it off and omeprazole stopped working. im on ratitadine(sp?) for it x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back