Grrr bloomin tax man...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Grrr I hate receiving my payslip and seeing how much those tax ppl have taken, I think I made this money I got up early this morning to go out and work for it...

grrrr

Ok rant over :dance:

But without the tax man ppl wouldnt receive benefits if they need them, Maternity Allowance if your not entitled to SMP etc...

But yes I know what you mean, that extra money could come in handy!

I can see your point i definatly agree with benefits for stuff like disabiility, helping single mums and those to top up thieer earnings etc. but they should also make it fair to those who work their arse off, the more you make the more you get taxed.

Any way i wont get too deep into this as its a pretty deep issue and I don't want to start arguments here.

Was just having a rant

Princess_Puddles said:
Oh i wasnt having pop hun :hug:

Oh yeah i know what you meant and took a minute to think about it. I guess i have to focus on the good my tax does rather then he bad.

I think im just a bit ted off atm because i think im being taxed wrong, OH thinks so too so im looking into it...

xxx

Steelgoddess said:
Princess_Puddles said:
Oh i wasnt having pop hun :hug:

Oh yeah i know what you meant and took a minute to think about it. I guess i have to focus on the good my tax does rather then he bad.

I think im just a bit ted off atm because i think im being taxed wrong, OH thinks so too so im looking into it...

xxx

Grrr that angers me though when they take too much take, defo look into it hun, they have enough of our money :x I hope you sort it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back