Grr Sure Start Grant

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I sent off my SS grant form 7 weeks ago, after a week of trying i finally got through to them, and they have no record of recieving it!! So they are sending me another form, but by the time thats processed, baby will probably be here and theres still stuff I need to get that I need that money for! :wall2:

they processed mine in just a couple of weeks and put the money in the bank dead quick x hope you get it in time x

my health in pregnancy grant hasnt come through and its been 5 weeks since i sent mine! so annoying. my midwife said she will just reapply for it, which by then i think it may be too late as they are stopping the grants!! hope i still get mine!! x

Have you called them to chase it up and checked it hasnt gone in the bank, mine got paid in and letter came a week later x

Yeah I called them up and they had no record of it, and the GP office had no record of sending it, so they have lost it.

I check my bank daily anyway lol hopin for a miracle!

I'm hoping mine gets sorted as my baby brain kicked in when I was filling in the date where you sign it I put 2009 by accident which I crossed out and put 2010 luckily I rechecked it before I stuck the envelope down I put mine in the post last friday so hoping it will be sorted by next friday x :D

my health in pregnancy grant hasnt come through and its been 5 weeks since i sent mine! so annoying. my midwife said she will just reapply for it, which by then i think it may be too late as they are stopping the grants!! hope i still get mine!! x

They're doing the Health in Pregnancy Grants until 01.01.2011 I think, so you should be okay there.
Any idea how long they're supposed to take?
I only put mine in on the 17th, so I know it'll be a while yet! :oooo:

health in grant took 10 days for me (from the day I posted it ) just checked this afternoon got it in there lol wasn't expecting it till friday x wooooo get rid of some debt now yay x

Last edited:
Well ive STILL not got the new form for the sure start grant. i will be calling and nagging again tomorrow. this is a right pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back