Sure Start Maternity Grant and needing a SF100(DEC) certif?

Fly

Reaction score
So I filled out my forms, the midwife signed them all and stamped them all and did everything that was said that needed doing :roll: i handed it in down the job centre so i knew it would go off ok... not heard anything so yesterday i phoned the social fund up and was told that i hadn't filled in the form correctly :? or more precisely the midwife hadn't signed it properly :? :? now i not bein rude but me midwife does hundreds of these bloody forms so i doubt that she wouldn't have signed it properly :? so anyways i've just had a letter to say that they have not processed it cos i haven't provided this SF100 certificate??
I've just read through the form and nowhere does it say about providing this certificate so it all seems a bit confusing...
Am just off to the website to see if i can find out what it is but has anyone else come across this??

I'm pissed off, cos was relying on gettin that grant in next few weeks.. am desperate for some maternity jeans and some new bra's n we want to hire a car and go over to Bristol to get the rest of what we need from the big shops before it gets too much later...trouble is i not sposed to be seein the midwife for another few weeks, tryin to get an appt at the docs is gonna be a mission so i guess am gonna have to bother a midwife at the unit for five minutes and hope that they can sort it out for me :wall:
Bloody beaurocratic red-tape ballix!

well after much hunting online i found out the SF100 certificate is actually the very back of the application form :roll: :roll: :roll: and i bloody KNOW she filled it all in properly for cryin out loud!!!
Good news is though that i can get the practice nurse to do it so will phone first thing on tuesday morning and get this bloody thing sent off.. again! :roll:

But grrrrr how do they expect you to manage with such a backlog at maternity allowance :roll: i spose i could ask for a crisis loan to go get me maternity jeans n that but i really don't want to... :wall: buggers!

anyways i ave answered me own question now :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back