Grr Part Two lol

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey ladies, sorry to be such a pain, keeping leaving my depressing problems with you all... but I've took your advise from the ladies who replied on my 'grr' thread. Thank you btw for your advise and replies. After loosing my rag I text his ex and asked her why she couldn't understand what 'stop talking to him' means and we had a massive discussion, she couldn't understand why I was going crazy over a general conversation. Even though they swapped numbers and seemed a little too comfortable in my opinion as ex's, especially after OH told me they had slept together after splitting up and she got pregnant, he told me she aborted the pregnancy and told her current boyfriend (who was her new partner at the time) that it was his cuz Oh said 'that would be best for the baby as the other fella had money to provide for the baby and he didn't'... well I explained about that and then told her that Oh had said that she had told his mom (who she still talks to over facebook) that she still loves my OH and always will but wouldn't change her son for the world. (Son who is nearly 12months with her current partner) Oh also mentioned that when me and him first met he was going to get back with her. I told her all this explaining that's why I had a problem as I prob am a bit jealous but couldn't see why it was appropriate after all that history from after they had split up, she admitted they shouldn't of swapped numbers but told me all this was bullshit. And if it is 'bullshit' it all makes sense, the way she spoke on the text seemed like she was clueless to it all tbh and really shocked. But Oh kept changing his story and always seems on edge when this 'bullshit' is bought up, when they were talking his ex had mentioned she had a abortion with her current partner... as Oh was talking about pregnancy. The way she spoke was like he had never heard about it before, when I bought this up he said 'it's cuz I told her never to speak about it and let her boyfriend think it was his' which non of it made sense... well now I've spoke to her I feel a lot better and I'm back with OH. Ob I still don't trust him, and because I've spoke to her he hates it, this is prob in case I bought any of it up to her which he has no idea what we spoke about and thinks we are setting him up.... I know it all seems childish, but it's still all there in my head but the main question been 'why he made this bullshit up' I know he will deny it's bullshit and say she is lying but then I think hu do I believe? I don't wana get this wrong... should I just leave it now and try to forget or do I address the matter with him and ask him why he lied? and if so how to I do it?? Arghhh; I'll be so grateful for your advise, this is the last of it now. I've made that pretty clear. Sorry about the essay lol x

First of I have to be completely honest n if I was u I wouldn't be sticking around (I no it's hard coz ur pregnant) but to me it just all seems a little to funny! I've been in a simlar situation to u but thankfully wasn't pregnant n it turned out he was or had played away with the other woman, now I'm no way means sayin he has but trust me if ur having problems like this now, they will only intensify when ur babys here n all ur times being taken up with bubs, just be aware n take no shit just coz ur pregnant, these things have a way of turning out of best but be strong n look after number one n ur baby,

All above about other half sayin his baby to ex she should say is new partners coz of money or what ever all seems a little childish n simple in the head to be honest

I feel for u n ur situation fingers crossed u sort it n sorry if this isn't the answer ur looking for x x

It all seems a bit dodgy on his part hun. I'd be weary and u gotta make a decision what's right for u! I don't think I could live with the what Ifs and the trust issues. U do what's right for u hun x

I agree with what the girls have already said. Hope your ok. xxx

Thanks girls, well I do love him a lot and my life would be lost without him. However I would never take him back if he was sleeping with girls behind me back and stuff... I've told him just what was said and his said his sorry and told me he said it just to make me jealous. I've told him if he doesn't work as a team with me it's not going to work, especially with LO on the way. We are just talking about it now via email, thought it was the best option as then he wouldn't switch off in front of me to avoid embarrassment. Thanks for all your advise, you've been a great helpx

hope it all works out for u sugar!

men r just hard work full stop x x never think u are alone

i give my heart to one man, (my sons daddy) n i seriously think after that know im emotionally neutered lol i often joke with close friends an say he ruined me

sad really lol good luck x

My ex was like that but OH is lovely, I think when we first met I was heartbroken about my ex and he got a little jealous and wanted to pretend somebody loved him like it but I dunno. The past is past for a reason, but I've told im if it gets out of hand again that will be it, I wont be gullible and give in to him, I just hope I'm doing the right thing, it feels right but I suppose time will tell, my little man is my first priority now and I will do w.e it takes to protect him :) I'm sorry about how your ex done that to you too, men are stupid. But I bet your ex will never have anybody love him as much as you did, I could never love OH the way I loved my ex, but I'm proud to say I don't have any feelings for my ex anymore and I didn't think that would ever happen. Men are stupid though, and we are worth a lot more than what most of them think... hope everything works out for you anyway mate xx

ho life has a funny way of turning out, my sons daddy wants me bk now even tho im pregnant to another man, whom i also have just kicked out for not prioritizing me an my son in his life!

all i know is unless im 110% happy ill not put up with any nonsence or feeling second best,
havin my son changed alot for me an the level of tolerance i have regards fellas is low..................i just make sure me n my fam are all looked after n come first, x x x

Good on ya chick! If only all women didn't stand no messing like yourself! Your a credit to younger girls out there :) x

Hey, you need to decide whats important; your pregnant and need to be focussing on you and baby. He sounds like he is a bit confused about things and it sounds like you want some straight answers. I would suggest you have some 'me' time and reflect on things that are important and how you want to move forwards and give him a choice, if he is indecisise about things; it is you or the ex; who also seems confused!! Mmm a bit messy me thinks... but if the ex is tugging at his heart strings, then maybe there is an element of feeling for her or maybe he would have told her to get on with it and leave you guys alone. The ex seems to be struggling with her feelings to maybe, but she is getting on with things. In al l this what is important is your welll being and how baby is going to be chick.

It sounds like hard work to be honest and I would be wondering if it was all worth it.. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back