Grr boobs

WrigleysBextra

Reaction score
Is anybody else really sick of their boobs?! Mine are already massive and the baby's not even here yet! They never went back to normal size either after Charlie was born. If that's the pattern they're gonna be bigger than my head before we've finished having kids!

I am with you on this one, mine are huge too!! and growing by the day. i darent even go and get measured again, but I know i should :(

Mine have gone up at least a size but were fairly small to start with now Im a c rather then a b but hoping they will get bigger yet! :rotfl:

I don't like mine either, DH disagrees!!

I can't wait for them to shrink, even a little and I cannot wait to be able to wear underwired again!

Me Me, i hate them too! OH seems to like them tho :roll:

I can't wait for them to shrink, even a little and I cannot wait to be able to wear underwired again!

Im still wearing underwired bras, are you not supposed to??

not really, the wire can damage/inflict the blood flow or something to your boobs, so it inflicts the produce of your milk.

i measured myslef the other day and i was taken back.
i was a 36C before i was pregnant, and if i measured myself right, i'm now a 40DD. :shock:

i'm not the smallest of people though.

doesn't help that i was 16 1/2 stone and size 18 when i booked with the doctors at 8/9weeks,
and i'm now still in size 18 and weigh 15 1/2 stone at 35 weeks.

p.s. I LOVE MY BOOBS!!

I still wear underwire if Im going out and often on weekends but wear a maternity bra in the week at work and evenings or no bra at all, I hate the maternity bras all maternity tops seem to be low cut (or most of mine are anyway or could just be they have become that way since my boobs got bigger lol) but the bras come up way too high, I think as long as bras fit well and you dont wear under wire all the time then its not that bad

Just found this on the internet.

"There does not seem to be any concrete evidence to show that wearing underwired bras during pregnancy may be harmful. However, there appears to be a potential risk. Many midwives and retail outlets advise against purchasing underwiring in pregnancy. The reasoning behind this advice appears to be that the rigid wire may interfere with the natural changes in size and shape of the breast during pregnancy. This may obstruct the increased blood flow or "squash" of the developing milk duct system, causing pain, discomfort and possibly mastitis."

So i think that if your not in pain or any extra discomfort after wearing your underwired bra i wouldn't worry about it.

Mine were really growing to begin with- at least the back size was and I was really worried that they'd also be the size of my head..but now they seem to have stopped- reckon I'll get a huge surprise soon though and wake up with balloons!

I was 34C before I got pregnant the first time. When I first started breastfeeding they were 42E (which OH LOVED). Once I stopped breastfeeding they settled at 38D. This time I'm already a 40DD and I'm only 7 months! I miss my feet :(

PS. I love my boobs too!

feet? what are they?! most patient i see in the hospital dont realise im pregnan because my unifrom hangs off my boobs & covers my bump! :lol: i was a 32G & then a 36H... now im in a very comfy bra from boots online which comes in s-xl... needless to say i knew which size to get once i saw their size chart & went up from my last bra measurement! :D im scared for when my milk comes in though.....

i was 32 DD last time i was measured at about 19 weeks. god knows what i am now, but i cant stand them :evil:

32DD! And they seem to be growing by the day! Im finding for the first time in my life my hips and thighs are actually looking slim compared to my top half! I never thought I would see the day my arse was finally balanced.....its just a shame theres a big belly thats balancing it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back