grr at n power

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
They are trying to rip us off.. since having our meter put in, we put £335 in tokens, on there statement they say we only paid £235..

for three months our bill is £97.14 which is ok i suppose but what about the other £100 we have paid, god im glad we keep the tokens :wall:

Have you rung them up to dispute it? It sounds to me as if someone at their end has mistyped the figure by mistake. Since you have the tokens, I'm sure you should be able to prove that you needn't pay them any more money.

well i rang them, and all they said is that if i have reciepts then they can look in to it but as i havent theres nothing they can do.. i guess they think ive stolen tokens then do they.. pathetic, but will keep all my reciepts from now on.. i hate being ripped off :twisted:

Tell them you will contact energy watch and make a complaint

Babylicious said:
Tell them you will contact energy watch and make a complaint

wont they say the same though.. if i ahvent got reciepts :think:

Customer is always right, they are very wary of energy watch so have to take every complaint seriously

:think: you have me thinking about that now hun..

thanks i will get on to it, im not trying to rip them off or anything im so annoyed at them.. they get enough out of me as it is, never mind £100 they saying i aint payed.. :wall:

I know I work for me :wink: (just not in customer relations)

Yell if you need any advice :hug:

I had a nasty bill off Powergen last week, and I was on a meter!! I called energy watch as Powergen were giving me gip, and I don't know who they put me through to, but they put me through to a department in Powergen that actually did something about it and apologised, and called me back within the hour to explain what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back