Growth scan grrrr!!!!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Went to my growth scan.. OH took a day off work which wasn't easy as he's just started his job.. Took the kids to see baby.. Laying on the bed waiting to see my little one and she tells me she's not going to do the scan..
Went to my clinic appointment and they said they thought it wasn't necessary as it's not in protocol to do a cervix scan at 28w.. But I had 'growth obs' in my notes... The sonogapher scribbled 'growth obs' out!! Pissed off much??!! The kids were so disappointed and we were annoyed OH missed a day off work just for me to have blood tests done!! He measured my bump and it was 29cm so he said a scan wasn't needed but he was going to contest it and tell them to do the scan but as she had scribbled it out and put 'not protocol' on 28/40 cervix scan he couldn't do anything about it!

Not a happy bunny!!!!!
So glad we have a 4d scan on the 10th now but OH may not be able to come :cry:

Overall... Crappy day!!

oh dear hun. what a waste ! hope he does get to come to ur 4d scan xx

awww chick thats terrible

:hug:

at least you have another one booked, thats something to look forward to, and on the plus side they think baby is a good size going by measurements And you might get a wee dvd or something from the other scan that u can show OH.

:)

That's rubbish, how disappointing. I'm going for 4d scan today, hopefully baby won't cover it's face like last time!

Thanks.. Was a real let down :( fingers crossed OH can come.. It's a Saturday so it's not likely :(

Oooh good luck!! Looking forward to seeing some piccies!!
Really looking forward to my one now lol!

Hope your OH gets to go with you, could you change it if not? I've been waiting till my hubby was home to re-book mine and they were fine about it. Fx we get some pics this week!

Can only change it to another Saturday and I don't wanna leave it too late in case we can't get decent pics the first time round.. :(

Sorry to hear this hun, thats rubbish of them, you would think as you were there, they would have done it anyway. Roll on 10th for you and your 4d scan and hope your OH can go! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back