growth scan again tomorrow

sarah113

Reaction score
ive got my second growth scan tomorrow because she was slightly smaller at the last one, please pray that all is ok for me girls, thanks xxxx

also, what would happen if she is still measuring slightly smaller than average? (sorry to sound thick but ive never really had any problems with my others and never required growth scans before)

Hi Sarah

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine but I'll say one for you just incase x

I'm also having growth scans, had one last week at 32 weeks and another for 29th Dec at 36 weeks.

I'm not sure what they would do, but I imagine that if they thought she was better coming out than staying in they will induce labour? I suppose if they think she is not getting what she needs in terms of nourishment from the placenta then she is now at the age that she would be better on outside. Just my idea but then I'm no expert.

Good luck anyway :hug:

Awwww hun im sure everything will be just fine.

Lots of hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun!! Im sure everything will be fine but I would guess it would be what Marge said :think:

Good luck and i'm sure everything will be just fine.

:hug: xxxxx

I bet everything is fine Sarah, they just do these hun for precaution more then anything and they are not always accurate - though saying that they were bang on with Imogen lol.

Maybe shes laying funny or something. Or she is just a lickle thing :) No harm in being small mate.

when they did scans on alice to check she was growing ok (which she was, but it was procedure at my hospital due to everything else). They measured her, and then checked that the blood flow to her was fine. she had a tendency to lay on her cord, meaning her traces would drop off and then pick back up again, so they would always double check that the blood was getting through fine.

she could just be due a growth spurt. as long as she has grown in line with her current size i don't see why they would worry, but then im no expert. :think:

good luck :hug:

fingers crossed shes had a lil growth spurt for you and is ok size keep us updated :hug: :hug:

thanks girls, god im so nervous, like the same as i felt when i went for my 12 week scan

Good luck today Sarah - I'm sure all will be fine :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back