Growth scan .. 32 weeks

Bbybump16

Reaction score
So I've got a growth scan 2moz , what has every ones baby's weighed about now ? At 29 weeks my baby was 3.3 pound x

I've got my growth scan tomorrow as well. Can't wait to see baby again! X

I have a 28 week growth scan tomorrow :)

Ooo mrs olly we can compaire .. I'm having growth scans because my lil boy was a lil small I think this one is a fatty haha

I'm having them due to a health problem. One tomorrow then another at 36 weeks. Taking my MIL to scan tomorrow. She's more excited than I am bless her xx

I had one a week ago at 32 weeks and it was estimated that baby weighed 3lbs 8oz. Baby was small and I think ideally should be around 4lbs at this stage. Got another scan next week.

Good luck tomorrow. x

I have had 2 growth scans so far at 31 weeks and 33 weeks then getting one this Thurs at 36 weeks. He weight approx

31 weeks 3lbs 7
33 weeks 4lbs 3

Was told this was good enough growth and hoping for the same this week. I got mine as I had IUI to get pregnant and they just take a bit more care.

This is interesting cos I have one in 2 wks time so I'll be 35weeks, bit nervous that he won't be the right size/weight but bump is a good size so trying not to get too worried. They are doing it cos I have a blood clot condition (factor v leiden) which can sometimes mean growth is impaired x

I'm taking the mil but let's say Wish we wasn't lol does any one know do you still have to drink before x

I've had 2 now so far. At 27+6 she weighed 2lb 14oz and yesterday at 30+6 she weighed 4lb 2oz. I was worried after yesterday's scan that I'm having a baby elephant but I feel a bit better now reading on here that it seems about right for my weeks.
I didn't drink before my scans and haven't been told to xx

How do you know the weight? I had a growth scan at 32 weeks too but didn't get told any weight guess etc...

Same i have a 32wk growth scan but was only told the measurements not the weight x

Th approximate weight was recorded on the printout I have in my pregnancy record along with size measurements, blood flow results and a chart plotting the data in relation to previous scans and average fetal growth.

Awww.. didnt have this on mine :( I wanted to know the weight aswell! xx

Had my scan she's dipped under the line. Tiny tiny bit but to me is a normal weight at 4 pound :)

4lbs is quite good. Did they say what they estimate she'll be at birth? When's your next scan?

babyslog - I think there is a website where you can put data such as femur length, head circumference and abdominal circumference and it works out an estimated weight for you.

?

babyslog - I think there is a website where you can put data such as femur length, head circumference and abdominal circumference and it works out an estimated weight for you.

Aw thanks hun ill have a look online now xx

Just found this website.

Put in his BPD and AC measurements from 32wk scan and it comes out with 4lbs 7! :) chunky monkey! I no its only an estimate. Wonder 2 wks on what he weighs! xx

At 29 weeks my wee boy weighed 3 lb 6. They didn't seem to think that was too big. Wasn't told what predicted birth weight was, how do u find that out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back