Growling horrible noise

Flame

Reaction score
My ds is making a really weird grunting/growling noise at the back of his throat like he is constantly straining to poo, but he isnt, he is just making the noise. Its horrible and its making me really cross with him but i think its more cause i dont know why he is doing it. He has always done it very very occasionally but for the last couple of days he is doing it all the time.

Has anyone witnessed this before?

Yeah Nathan does it all the time :rotfl: Really embarrassing when your in queue and everyone thinks hes having a big poo and I know hes not :oops:

Brody did this at about the same age he used to do it mostly at mealtimes! He used to nearly make himself sick doing it sometimes! :shock: I never did find out why but he stopped after a coupleof weeks!

Yup, my Ani does that too :shock: It is an awful noise, guess its just a phase...
Hopefully they will give it up soon :rotfl:

Lisa

DS does it too. I think it's because they've learnt to make a noise so they entertain themselves with it. Certainly more embarassing than the usual dadadada, yayayay noises he makes when he's doing it really loudly at toddlers :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back