Making a Strange Noise... Is there a Reason???

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is just a noise that Theo has learnt to do and likes the sound of it... or not. But...
He keeps doing this noise that i can only discribe as a straining/grunting noise make using his throut (a bit like if someone was trying to do for a poo.. sorry). The thing is a cant imagen that he is constipated becuase he goes for 3-4 Poos a day. regular as clockwork!
could there be another reason for him making this noise? or do you think it is just a noise he has learnt to do... he does do it quiet alot. but doesnt been to do in discomfort at all...
haha sorry strange question i know!

:lol: :lol: :lol: jack does this as well.
i thought he was constipated but turns out he gets frustrated or cross and kinda growls at me!!!!

Well i have noticed Theo tends to do it more when i am trying to feed him something savory (when all he wants is fruit).. but he does it otehr times also! haha..... hmmmm who knows!!!! lol

Well i took Theo to the doctors today as i thought he might have an ear infection (as it is red and wax'y and he keeps pulling it) turns out he doesnt but it is sore and inflamed for some reason. but i found out that the noise he is making is because he has TONSILITUS! i cant belive it, the doctor said his tonsils are covered in puss! poor little sausage. i know he has had a little cough and sneezed a bit recently, but thought just a V.mild cold. i never dreamed it was anything like tonsilitus! he is on 4ml of penacillen 4x a day now!
awww my poor little man!

Awwwww poor little babe! :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope he feels better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back