Gripe Water!

saffydreamer

Reaction score
hiya, My ava has terrible colic late at night she screams the place down and hunches her tiny legs, the h/v said to get gripe water for her as shes a month now, i dont want to give her medicine if it dont work so has anyone else used this and did it work, or have anyone got any methods they want to share with me? im giving her loads of cooled boiled water but no luck yet...
thanks in advance shattered saffy

Hiya shattered saffy, shattered snuggle here :wink:

I started giving Maddison gripe water a couple of days ago. She tends to spit most of it out but I think it has made a difference as she screams less than she did before so its worth a go. I'm still giving infacol before each feed and she gets cooled boiled water half an hour before bed :hug:

infacol is ment to be good. before each feed give her infacol

good luck x

We tried gripe water when Jake had colic but it didn't work so we gave him infacol instead which did work.

I've not tried this but read that laying LO on a hot water bottle, wrapped up in a towel so as not to overheat LO obviously, really helps with bad wind and colic.
Really hope you find something that works for Ava, very best wishes :hug:

I've used gripe water with all three and it worked a treat........

Hi

Gripe water never worked for Kiara but i use Oval for Kadyn and it worked :)

Hey, i have tried three things on Amber -

Infacol did bring her wind up but didnt stop her drawing her legs...

Gripe Water worked for a bit

Now Denticol is working wonders and every now and then if she gets grumpy during the night i give a bit of gripe water and the combo works..

I think it depends on baby - a bit of trial and error...

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back